WHOCARES 29-Jul-19
Scrappy 29-Jul-19
28-Jul-19

Big Fin's embedded Photo
You can watch each season, or any of our films, from this landing page
Big Fin's embedded Photo
You can watch each season, or any of our films, from this landing page

Big Fin's Link
I know not all of you have Amazon Prime, but if you do have Prime and you want to see hunting content delivered in the highest resolution possible, Prime is a great place to do it. Many of you followed our day-by-day series on YouTube from the 2018 season. Now, nine of those fourteen hunts from 2018 are live on our Amazon Prime channel, with more to follow.

If you are a Prime subscriber and you want to watch some Dall Sheep, archery bison, and the normal elk/deer/pronghorn/bear, with both bow and rifle, the link in this post will take you to our 2018 season, Season 7.

Thanks in advance for watching. Good luck this season.

28-Jul-19
Great shows... I love the Dall Sheep hunt! :) Take care. Mike

28-Jul-19
Just watched the first two episodes of season 7 this morning, Randy! That Dall sheep hunt was incredible! I cringed watching you fellas slide down that loose rock! Incredible footage, and some of the most splendid views ever captured on film. Keep up the great work....Fresh Tracks is the absolute best hunting show I’ve ever watched!

28-Jul-19
Why can’t I find it? I see every other season. Is it called season 7?

28-Jul-19
I have Prime, but only see up to Season 6...?

28-Jul-19
Great Pronghorn videos. Think I've watched the pronghorn ones each like 6 times already since I finally drew my 1st pronghorn tag ever here in NM. Think I'm hunting across the rd from your videos in NM lol. Keep up the great videos.

28-Jul-19

Big Fin's Link
This link should get you directly to Season 7. If for some reason you end up on the landing page, just click on the lower left logo and Seasons 2-7 should come up.

29-Jul-19
Randy,

I really enjoy your show and on-camera demeanor. Your hunts are also real DIY which is why their so enjoyable to watch. (Especially for me living in Montana) I loved that footage of the pronghorn you shot that walked in a circle on his back legs before going down!!! I’ve never seen anything like that before. Great show, great content, and greats hunts..... keep up the good work.

29-Jul-19
The dall sheep hunt was amazing. As was the bear adventure. Take care of yourself, Randy. You are one tough dude. And thanks for all your effort in looking out for our interests!

29-Jul-19
I finally found it on my Amazon fire stick. Type in randy newberg, click on season 2, then you will see the option to see all seasons.

• Sitka Gear