PushCoArcher 14-Aug-19
WV Mountaineer 14-Aug-19
Owl 14-Aug-19
WV Mountaineer 14-Aug-19
Ambush 14-Aug-19
r-man 15-Aug-19
13-Aug-19

WV Mountaineer's embedded Photo
He’s eye balling my landscaping stuff. If he tears up my weed eaters and leaf blowers, it’s gonna get real. :^)
 WV Mountaineer's embedded Photo
He’s eye balling my landscaping stuff. If he tears up my weed eaters and leaf blowers, it’s gonna get real. :^)
Earlier tonight, I was Setting here eating supper with my step son. We heard something hit the window on the front porch. I asked Bub what it was. He said it was the air kicking on. I just looked at him thinking how wrong he was but, shrugged it off as I was hungry. We finished eating, cleaned up the dishes and, was discussing work plans for the morning. When we heard what we thought was rain coming down.

He told me he was going to go roll his windows up. He opened the front door, got it about two foot open and then slammed it shut. He turned around and hollered right in my face, “Oh my God Justin, there is a bear on the front porch!!!!!!”. And, he was right. I got by him and out the door in time to see him go loping around the corner of the house.

It was pretty dang funny. And, he didn’t seem too scared. I’ve seen a lot of bears in my life. But, never one in yard and on my porch. Good thing tomorrow is trash day. :^)

14-Aug-19
Good stuff

14-Aug-19
Lol! Great story:)

14-Aug-19
I chased one out of the yard today too. Soon as they face away, they get a pellet in the hoop. Fall is coming here and it will be a regular thing till late October.

14-Aug-19
Looks a little skinny to me probably hoping for easy meal.

14-Aug-19
Scoot, I definitely got a connection with bears. I see ‘em every where I go. Doesn’t matter where it’s at. I see ‘em. When I was a forester, I’d see them so often they didn’t even excite me anymore. Course, living here where there are so many makes that easier. They are literally every where.

As Ambush said, from here on through fall, I expect to start seeing them regularly. Just hope it’s not in my yard. They tear up everything. I seriously got concerned for the seats on my mowers and four wheeler last night. I’ve yet to see one foam filled seat spared from their antics. .

14-Aug-19
Your mower seat was the first thing I thought about. lol

Though, they seem to be harder on ATV seats than mowers...

14-Aug-19
Owl, I also had a Huslter zero turn mower setting around the side of the house. And, a 500 Suzuki Quad. I checked those and the Husqvarna seat first thing this morning.

14-Aug-19
They do love seats. But there is NOTHING they like better than crappy Pampers! It is a drug to them!

15-Aug-19
we call them paintball targets

• Sitka Gear