Panther Bone 11-Sep-19
Ucsdryder 11-Sep-19
skookumjt 11-Sep-19
RK 11-Sep-19
Mnhunter1980 11-Sep-19
wilbur 12-Sep-19
Ucsdryder 12-Sep-19
11-Sep-19
So, obviously not a bow hunting topic, but I've noticed quite a bow hunters, are also duck hunters. I'm in the market for a new wading jacket, and their are not as many options as I thought. I was looking at the Drake 3 in 1 Eqwader, but the reviews have me concerned.

I'm looking for recommendations for a waterproof, breathable, versatile wading jacket for waterfowling. Not interested in the Sitka Delta wading jacket. TIA.

11-Sep-19
I have a older Drake I really like...Have to dig it out to see which model!

11-Sep-19
I use the Sitka wading jacket. You might try the Filson line?

11-Sep-19
I have the Sitka Delta Wading jacket and a Drake jacket. I wear the Drake jacket more! If it is raining I like the Sitka. I'm not sure the model on my Drake jacket.

11-Sep-19
I have a drake and a Filson pro

Like both of them

11-Sep-19
My drake gear has never let me get wet and it’s priced fairly. I’ve got some Sitka stuff and it is nice.

I’ve settled years ago on whatever I’ve got on my top staying tucked in my waders, though.

Just make sure you take springs outta the bellow pockets on Drake jackets if it’s going be cold cold.

11-Sep-19
I have a 4-1 Columbia. Been good to me. I’ll never buy drake again after a terrible Customer service issue. Their dog vest failed after 1 trip, the stitching came out. They told me to pound sand. There are too many good companies to deal with BS like that.

11-Sep-19
Drake gear breathes about as well as an innertube. It's horrible if you have to walk farther than around your truck.

11-Sep-19
Ucsdryder

I had two of the Columbia 4-1 But lost them to hurricane Harvey

They were awesome!!

11-Sep-19
Another vote for Columbia 4-1

12-Sep-19
I like the Columbia Widgeon parka. Not sure if Ma Boyle still make them but they are a great parka.

12-Sep-19
Dave, I’ve had 5 or 6 different jackets. I guess I’m not an expert but I spent 40-50 days duck hunting for a decade. The Columbia was my favorite. It was goretex, so after a while it leaked, just like all goretex seems to do. I got a few years out of them before that happened. The reality is if you’re in a duck blind, leak or not, you’re going to get home and you’re going to be soggy and wet. Usually it was from the rain running down my arms when I was shooting at birds over head. All that being said, I liked the Columbia better than the rest.

• Sitka Gear