RK 12-Sep-19
HH 12-Sep-19
RK 12-Sep-19
11-Sep-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
09/11/2001

11-Sep-19
Watching those towers fall...waiting for the call to head to NYC from Fort Bragg for hours. 3 deployments overseas. I will never forget and no one in my family ever will!

11-Sep-19
Prayers out for the fallen..... and their families ..... and the survivors.

9-11 has become somewhat strange to me as a first responder. Many of the kids I work with today don’t remember it because they’re too young.

I was in my 8th year as a Police Officer and had 7 years in the Navy before that. Now in the twilight of my career..... 9-11 seems like a lifetime ago..... Yet I remember it like it was yesterday.

11-Sep-19
My Daughter's College professor did a slideshow about 911 the other Day. Many of the students left in tears.

There are still good folks out there, working to make sure we never forget! God Bless the Fallen, and their Families.

11-Sep-19
Prayers for the fallen, their families and the survivors.

Pray that our country never forgets !

11-Sep-19
Well I must confess every year on this day I feel ashamed for not going back into the military after 9-11.

11-Sep-19
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Thank you to all who have served and are now serving !

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO GAVE ALL !!!

11-Sep-19
Remember exactly where I was and what I was doing......those images are ingrained in my memory forever!

I’ve also made sure that my children, though very young, understand what happened and why we are so lucky to live in a country like this. I’ve also made damn sure that they ALWAYS respect, thank, and praise those who have fought, are fighting, or will fight for these freedoms we cherish!

11-Sep-19
Thanks Ike

11-Sep-19
God bless America! Prayers for all those family members who gave their all.

12-Sep-19
freeglee,

There's exceptions to every rule...this is one of them.

12-Sep-19
I had not seen this video before. It's very powerful and emotional.

NEVER FORGET!

12-Sep-19
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just remember this the next time an elected idiot by the name of Ilhan Omar says "some people did something.."

This is what "some people" did.

Watch it. And never, ever, forget.

12-Sep-19
Horrible and sad. Watching that is like a punch in the gut. For those of us who are old enough and remember 9/11 like it was yesterday..... This is how our grandparents must have felt about Pearl Harbor. As they aged,, their children and grandchildren had no recollection of it. It lives on in those videos..... and in our minds.... and what we teach our children about it.

12-Sep-19
I will never forget, I was driving, and I can tell you exactly where I was on the freeway!

Prays for the fallen, their families and all the affected! And thank you to those that have, do and will serve in any capacity!

God Bless this Awesome Country!!

12-Sep-19
7th grade language arts class when the towers fell..... In my 11th year in the fire service today. I will never forget, and will pay tribute every year to our brothers and sisters who perished that day. Also freebie are you really that stupid?

12-Sep-19
Two Carries in Pearl flying flags at half mast!

Remember the day well. Was up at 0330 HST had a 5 mile run with RIP Ranger Students at 0500.

We ran em like wild animals. Towers both down by then. The long war for us had just begun.

Rip

H~

12-Sep-19
Texted with my Ranger bud I was with that day.

He was in Jungle on west coast of Nicaragua.

Still gettin after evil. Guess it never ends really.

KH

12-Sep-19
What’s up Hedgehunter..... What brings you over to hang out here with the compound bow shooters ? There was a thread about you here sometime after the CF went away.... but all traces of it were deleted.

12-Sep-19
You must Have contracted Hawaiian Rat Lung infection Brah.

KANA~

12-Sep-19

12-Sep-19
Nor forget 9.11.12

12-Sep-19
What did Hedge Hunter do?

He is different in an extreme hawk way but not like he is a troll. Unless I missed something he is much better than ANY of the past trolls Including our Paul Zeiden

Guess I missed HH 's bowsite sin

12-Sep-19
Must be a hella Braddah bow hunter.

Need him in da country wit Da pua’ a’ aua’. Nasty buggah’s cousin!

KH~

12-Sep-19
HH awesome response. Does not do much for your case here BUT thanks for doing well what you were trained for. We all should appreciate that

• Sitka Gear