drycreek 13-Nov-21
Mailman 13-Nov-21
wildwilderness 13-Nov-21
scentman 13-Nov-21
deerhunter72 13-Nov-21
Sunset 14-Nov-21
Zim 14-Nov-21
20-Oct-19
OK, OK, I gave in and purchased a bag of Dots. I wanted to find out what was all of the fuss about. After the first bit, UGG, pop corn butter??????????????

For Sale: One open bag, less one pretzel. Might consider just giving them away. my best, Paul

20-Oct-19
If you're serious you'd offer free shipping.

20-Oct-19
What I like about them is the spicy mustard like taste. Paul you don’t get the full effect until you’ve had a few handfuls. Plenty of addicts that didn’t get hooked the first time. ;)

20-Oct-19
One pretzel? That is comparable to judging beer with a little sip! Grab a few handfuls and go all in Paul!

20-Oct-19
Have wonder dog Chase try them and report his review of DOTS.

20-Oct-19
Ok Paul, I used to admire you but now your credibility is gone. I’m so disappointed

20-Oct-19
...and wash it down with several sips of beer...., and repeat!

20-Oct-19
What if you don’t like pretzels of any kind ? :-)

20-Oct-19
Paul. Bring that bag over. I’ll trade you something for em

20-Oct-19
"According to its website, 1,588,014,594 Dot's Pretzels are consumed every year."

20-Oct-19
1,588,014,595 thanks to paul

20-Oct-19
I've been told that some men don't like tall, slim blond haired women either.

20-Oct-19
That's why you'll live longer than the rest of us, Paul. You don't need that junk food...the rest of us are weak!

20-Oct-19

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Wait a minute!! You said you only ate one??

20-Oct-19
Sorry Paul, the flavour was designed to take effect after 9.5 pretzels, so you’re not able to judge yet

20-Oct-19
Dot Pertzels, I'll have to look these up next time I'm out. I did see a thread on these a few months back. But!! With Paul's integrity my guess is their not as good as some of u say. :)

20-Oct-19
My 5 year old loves dots.

I think they’re Nasty and disgusting.

Way too salty and way too fake buttery.

20-Oct-19
Saw these at my local ACE hardware and only took a second look because of the press here. I like’em!

20-Oct-19
I'm with Paul on this one. Although I did give it a true test - I ate almost the entire bag washed em down with several "slurps" alcohol. Don't think I'll get another bag tho.

20-Oct-19
Do you guys run the family size bags or the party packs

20-Oct-19
Dot’s must have a patent on a legal analog of cocaine or heroin coating. I don’t know if it is a synthetic analog or natural...but still an addicting attribute.

20-Oct-19
Those things aren’t around here. I’ve looked ever since reading about them. Even though I try to stay away from junk food, I’d give them a try.

20-Oct-19
Did see some in Orschelyns the other day but thought they were over priced.

20-Oct-19
Lol...

20-Oct-19
I rarely pick up a salt shaker except for eggs and mashed taters. That might be why I don’t like pretzels. Besides, I’d take Paul’s word that the sun sets in the East........

20-Oct-19
If your addicted to salt and butter, buy a bag. I ate half a bag, gave the rest to the dogs, and now they all have high blood pressure. Another fast food scam.

21-Oct-19
I just got 3-- 2lb bags off my A-Prime for $34.59 and they came Saturday...…

I'm stuffed, Robb

21-Oct-19
Paul, would like to try one pretzel, are you willing to part them out? Please send it with out breakage, probably won't taste they same in crumbs. Maybe vacuumed packed also to preserve freshness. Thanks in advance ;) Jeff

21-Oct-19
I agree mostly with Paul’s take on things but not this time. Those things are delish. I’d take your bag and smash the whole thing in a day or two. The only pretzels we eat now. Hahaa

21-Oct-19

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Apparently Ace Hardware carries them here in PA. I saw them in a flyer and passed an Ace Hardware outside of Dallas, Pa last week. Did a u-turn just to see if they had Dots and BINGO! They had the snack size bags.

Gotta admit...................my initial reaction was similar to Paul’s. But the more I ate, the more I craved............... I can easily see how you could get hooked on these things! Fortunately, we don’t have any Ace Hardware stores nearby. And the price could be a deterrent. But I’ll probably stop in the next Ace Hardware I drive by! ;-)

21-Oct-19
So my question is, "why in the hell would a hardware store be selling Dots" A hardware store? Yes, nails, paint, plumbing stuff. But pretzels?????????????????

21-Oct-19
Well, Paul, I asked my doctor in August if there's anything I can do about the neuropathy in my feet and he said no. But, he said, there is an essential oil he was aware of that a lot of people think really helps aches etc. He wrote it out for me and said Ace Hardware carries it. Called "Two Old Goats" ! Went to the hardware store and asked if they had essential oils, and they said no, only for your truck! Then the girl said, but we do have Two Old Goats. A blue container. I bought some. Go figure.

21-Oct-19
Paul, hardware stores have more groceries than hardware nowadays, grocery stores will maybe start selling hardware, I did see dougs supermarket had weed eaters this summer

21-Oct-19
Snaccident. When you eat a whole bag of something by mistake!

21-Oct-19
Ace Hardware has "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning...Never looked for Dots.

That being said, I'm not a pretzel fan, but I'm a huge fan of salt and butter...

21-Oct-19
I've gotta admit, if Paul gives them a thumbs down they are probably not getting any of my money. Just saying.

21-Oct-19
Paul and my dog Buck are now the only two people I know who won't eat Dot's pretzels. My dog also eats deer crap like it's candy so take that with a grain of MSG.

21-Oct-19
So I stopped at Ace and bought some.... I hate you all!!! #I'm addicted to Dots!

I hear that Paul eats deer poop tooo!!! That's why he is such an animal!!! LOL Sorry Paul... Just know that I have a lot of respect for what you do!

21-Oct-19
If you don't like Dot's pretzels, try Dee's nuts - ;)

22-Oct-19
Thanks to Bowsite I now buy a lot of stuff I never heard of before, doesn't help Ace hardware is 6 blocks away!

22-Oct-19

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Try 'em in a Mix Paul, with some this-n-that trail mix -------------->

Burp, Robb

22-Oct-19

No Mercy's embedded Photo

No Mercy's Link
Here's another ND product that is second to none-smoked and spicy pistachios. Unbelievably delicious. You're welcome! :-)

23-Oct-19
I noticed that the threads that aren’t bowhunting related are simply disappearing recently.... They don’t get left up and locked. Sometimes I find myself searching for threads that are gone now. I figured this one would get the axe too.

23-Oct-19
Dot's pretzels have become essential to Bowsiter's existence at this point BB.

25-Oct-19
Taste buds DOTS

25-Oct-19
I see Paul is back. I wonder if the Dots are stale by now. Stale Dots don’t sell well.

26-Oct-19
I know Right!

Treefarm has a secret!! haha

Good luck, Robb

26-Oct-19
Example

SECRET MAGIC !!

26-Oct-19
Or.. Example

DOTS DOTS !!!

26-Oct-19
Come on now! Share. Awesome.

26-Oct-19
Brad, I vac packed the remaining Dots. You know what you are getting for a present at your retirement party in June!

26-Oct-19
Example

Share what?? … Dots??? sorry don't have any...

26-Oct-19
I love the taste of them, but my gut hurts after I eat them....bummer..

26-Oct-19

Dots and Tater Tots.. A bowsite staple!!..

26-Oct-19
Dots-yes!

Tots- NOT! ;-)

27-Oct-19
How bout Tots, topped with Dots??!!

27-Oct-19
How about dots n tots casserole????

YUM YUM get me some!!!

27-Oct-19
I’d pick the Dots OFF the tots, t-roy! ;-)

05-Nov-19

yooper89's embedded Photo
yooper89's embedded Photo
Stopped by the gas station at lunch. Had to do it.

06-Nov-19
Oh man, they're the worst on a road trip, you can't put the bag down and walk away from them! They just sit there on the passenger seat, staring at you...until the bag is empty...

06-Nov-19
Idk what your talking about, and I’m glad! Who the hell is Dot anyway.

06-Nov-19
T Roy may be on to something, I think it’s time for an experiment!

I absolutely love the dots breading on pork chops shake and bake style...... I don’t put it on fish though

06-Nov-19

Since my work is a big dealer for Dot’s-we got a sample of the new flavor. Sigh. They’re awesome too.

06-Nov-19
Just spent a week in ND, had to buy a bag just because of all the fuss on Bowsite. I'm now a believer, and heavier for it. Thanks Bowsite! (Hawkeye in PA, PM headed your way so you can try ONE)

06-Nov-19
Do they sell these in MN?

06-Nov-19
I have to imagine so. They're the Pride of Dakota! If they've got em in Colorado, they've got em in Minnesota.

06-Nov-19
Yeah, they sell them in Mn, holiday carries them, ace hardware does too

06-Nov-19
Oh great! Now I have to look for the other flavor.................................. ;-)

06-Nov-19
Pretty much the only pretzel worth eating.. They're very good.

07-Nov-19
My wife brought home a bag from King Soopers the other day!

13-Nov-21
Paul, been wondering if you ever got that taste out of your mouth ? This is one of my all-time favorite threads (not so much the pretzels though), Bob

13-Nov-21
The Hershey chocolate company just bought Dot’s from what I understand. What now, chocolate covered pretzels ? The deal was for 1.2 billion skins. That’s a hefty price tag for a pretzel factory….or two. ;-)

13-Nov-21
I vote for Honey Mustard!

13-Nov-21
Finally tried them, and I don’t even like pretzels….. but I sure like Dots!

13-Nov-21
Paul, throw in a six pack of Goebls and you got a deal!

13-Nov-21
Absolutely love them! Prefer the original but the other flavors are good as well! Choke that bag down Paul, and you might change your mind!

14-Nov-21

Sunset 's embedded Photo
Dots Cheese Curls
Sunset 's embedded Photo
Dots Cheese Curls
They now make cheese curls!

14-Nov-21
Had their small bag with me in the treestand at one point this November, while I was waiting on a buck. Not the stealthiest choice

• Sitka Gear