Bear Track 01-Nov-19
Franklin 01-Nov-19
onX Hunt 01-Nov-19
onX Hunt 01-Nov-19
31-Oct-19

onX Hunt's embedded Photo
onX Hunt's embedded Photo

onX Hunt's Link
Our newest feature adds photo waypoints to the mix. And at the link we have a write up of some uses for this feature. Let us know how you use Photo Waypoints in the thread below!

31-Oct-19
that looks like a pretty good whitetail farm. you mind if i come and hunt?

31-Oct-19
Another feature with no point.

31-Oct-19
Guess it depends on how you use the product. I've found photos attached to waypoints are darn helpful when e-scouting and planning for hunts. I used panaramio and GE extensively and now having photos available in onX just makes it better.

31-Oct-19
So photos posted by one person can be viewed by another?

01-Nov-19
Sharing a waypoint with pic doesn’t work on my iPhone.

01-Nov-19
Still wishing we had it in Canada and wishing somebody would tell me why not. I used it in Montana and loved it.

01-Nov-19
What could be more clear-cut than an actual photo? Nice....

01-Nov-19
Hello WapitiBob, I just tested sharing photo waypoints on a couple devices here and they shared over as usual. Shoot us a message or give us a call at 406-540-1600 so we can troubleshoot a few things.

01-Nov-19
Hello Bear Track, we do not have specific information for Canada such as public/private land or hunting information and we are looking into Canada but do not have a timetable on when it might be available. However, you can use the basic features of the app such as the aerial imagery basemap, marking waypoints, tracking your location, and using offline maps for free. You can find more information at this link. bit.ly/onXCanadaBlog

• Sitka Gear