Jaquomo 09-Nov-19
Bou'bound 09-Nov-19
Jaquomo 09-Nov-19
Ambush 09-Nov-19
Jaquomo 09-Nov-19
badlander 11-Nov-19
Newhunter1 11-Nov-19
07-Nov-19
I'm now a certified idiot. I grabbed a can of Nose Jammer before my afternoon hunt, didn't look closely, and just sprayed the inside of my Double Bull with Buck Bomb synthetic doe in estrus. The cans look almost identical. Man, this stinks!

Anybody else do stupid s#!t like this when excited about trying to ambush a giant buck? I'm about ready to gag...

07-Nov-19
Ranks right up there with my buddy trying to thaw a frozen bottle of Tinks 69 on the defroster. The bottle broke, juice went down the defroster, and his truck stunk for a month.

07-Nov-19
Suburbanhunter might have had crystal ball when he said you were not getting enough attention from your girlfriend! ;)-

07-Nov-19
Might work out in your favor. Just keep a close eye out, that big boy might expect some lovin' from the blind!!! And to answer the question: No, I absolutely never do stupid sh!t!!! (insert multiple winky faces here)

07-Nov-19
Spray some nose jammer directly into your nostrils...the blind will smell like someone tossed a flower into a gas station urinal ;^)

07-Nov-19
Should fit right in at the next yoga class.

07-Nov-19
John, if you saw the buck I'm hunting you might piss yourself! At least I only wrecked my blind for this afternoon sit. :-O

07-Nov-19
Amazing...if we had a video of that...

07-Nov-19
I been married almost 20 years. I would spray doe piss all over myself if it would help me kill a big buck. This time of year (at least if I had a decent deer tag) I try to get right to sleep anyways so I am well rested the next day. Hope to see a picture of this deer with your hands wrapped around his horns!

07-Nov-19

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
This isn't him. The one I'm on tonight is wider and heavier. This one in the photo is #3 or 4 so far, but big guys are just starting to show up.

07-Nov-19
I don’t care who you are that’s funny right there lol ?? Lewis

07-Nov-19
Oops lol, look on the bright side, you didn't spray yourself with it.

07-Nov-19
The spray top got stuck on the buck bomb doe p yesterday..couldn't unstuck it with my gloves on..as I was pulling off my glove with my teeth I realized it was all over the glove, then I looked at the can, right in the face..kinda taste like a 3 am bar closing booty call from my past..

07-Nov-19
Notme, thanks for making me feel better!

07-Nov-19
well when I was younger I brushed my teeth with Brylcreem a few times

07-Nov-19
Jaq .........Speaking of getting set up in your blind and doing something stupid, Once l was trying to check to make sure that I had clearance at full draw and accidentally hit my release. I sent my Slicktrick into the area where I knew a really nice buck hung out. Needless to say, I never saw that arrow again but l did see the buck but he was really wary at that point. Good luck to you on your hunt. ........Bob

07-Nov-19
I watched my son n law spray buck bomb all over his boots and lower pants (•)(•)

07-Nov-19
OMG - yup, that's a whole lot funny, that is!

07-Nov-19
Does that spray can stuff actually work on bucks?

07-Nov-19
sbschlindler.....At least it’s wasn’t Preparation H!!

At least you’re certified now, Lou. Hopefully the certification is good for 2 years!

07-Nov-19
Back when I was maybe 14 or 15 my buddies dad dropped us of for an evening hunt, he picked us up and almost immediately started complaining about the stink. “I put some fox p on my boots” I told him..... I had done that but then put the giant bottle of piss in the pocket of my Belgian surplus wool pants. The cover was not tight and the whole bottle leaked out. Thanks Tink Nathan I doubt that J-10 Jeep pickup is still around but if it is I’m sure it still stinks to high hell

07-Nov-19
Elkmtngear,

And you know this how????

Lou, maybe bring your amazingly hot GF with better eyesight with you next time???? or at least a dust mask or respirator!! I would opt for the hot GF!

So I believe that here is Nothing better than getting in your stand dead quiet like... and then proceeding to drop 4 different items (not all at the same time mind you) that you really need to the ground! Down... Back up, Down, back up.. wash, rinse repeat! Yes this happened to me! My release, my beanie, then my gloves... it was cold.... and then my P Bottle,... You get the point?!? and I really had to pee!!!

Good luck Lou!!! Can't wait for the hero picture!

07-Nov-19
You are screwed.........

07-Nov-19
Better than that time you mistook that special golden estrus for macallan single malt

07-Nov-19
You can’t make this shit up Lewis

07-Nov-19
You can’t make this shit up Lewis

07-Nov-19
I gotta say, I’ve taken Jaqs lead and I use a lot of the nose jammer. We basically have no dominant wind down here and you sweat while hunting all the way into December. This stuff has been pretty good at keeping the deer confused

07-Nov-19
What happens in the blind, stays in the blind...

07-Nov-19
To that buck, your blind now looks like a hot girl in yoga pants. Don’t turn your back...

07-Nov-19
Good luck.

07-Nov-19
I once tried to un-thaw a frozen bottle of doe pee in the microwave oven. I don't know if it was the ammonia in the pee or what, but that little glass bottle exploded with enough force to blow the microwave's door open. True story!

07-Nov-19
Reminds me of the Fred Eichler episode where he and the cameraman where keeping an eye on a bear and the cameraman accidentally spayed Fred in the face with the bear spray!

07-Nov-19
By the time I left out of the blind tonight I was used to the smell. Now I understand how homeless people can live with themselves... or a hunter after a week of no shower.....

07-Nov-19
HAHAHAHAHA-awesome! sorry man-I can see me doing this exact thing.

07-Nov-19
Thanks for the good laugh! Hilarious thread.;)

07-Nov-19
That blind will be in shreds by morning :)

07-Nov-19
That sucks Jaq. I was sitting from dark to dark today and on my 3rd pee from the stand at -13 degrees I was looking around not paying attention and peed into my heater body suit if it makes you feel any better.

07-Nov-19
ah, you’re good. Just spray some nose jammer in your blind. The confusion that ensues will create quite a scene. The deer won’t know what to think. Knock an arrow, this will happen quick.

08-Nov-19
Lou, I hope there’s no cattle around. That stuff smells more like a feedlot than deer. And cattle are curious enough. Good luck, hope to see pics soon.

08-Nov-19
Adam, as long as you weren’t keeping your lunch in the hbs you should be “ok”

08-Nov-19

09-Nov-19
That’s Darwin Award kinda stuff compared to some of the dumb things I do. But, I can almost smell your pain.

09-Nov-19
That was two days ago and I can still smell it. But I brought Nose Jammer tonight and managed to cover it up! Still sorta smells like I'm eating a cinnamon roll while sitting on the toilet.

09-Nov-19
That is why scrape juice is a better option if you can find it.

09-Nov-19
Back when I was a Muzzy Pro Staffer I used a lot of Scrape Juice when they first introduced it. Had mixed results, but it sure smells better than Buck Bomb. I've honestly never used Buck Bomb before this incident. I normally don't use scents, only Jammer, but had this can that someone gave me in my stuff for a couple years.

09-Nov-19
Did you feel aroused at all when it was fresh? Just wondering what a horny old buck would think of it.

A deer of course.

09-Nov-19
About as aroused as I would get walking into Porta Potty.. :-O

11-Nov-19
All I can think about with this thread is poor Lou sitting in his blind, dodging a red rocket thrusting in the window...

11-Nov-19
I ruined my hunt this past Friday evening. I put some tinks (Aerosol can) in my pocket and it opened up...when I sat down to take a dump I thought that the sewer was backing up. Said as much to my father in law as I headed out of the cottage to go on said hunt. Got to the land and kept smelling this good awful smell...like someone opened up a honey wagon. Walked to what looked like a great stand location and placed my hand in my pocket to get out my head covering...it was soaked, as was my pants, my long johns, and everything else that it came into contact with. To top it off, I moved my hand to my head and got the piss on my head. I then realized that my keys were in that pocket...yup pulled it out and it was covered. It was cold too...the spray crystallized from a spray to a solid and would not come off. I snapped said keys like a whip and got hit in the face. Called my father in law and begged him to go to Walmart and get me a bar of Irish spring and dead down wind detergent. Got back to the cottage, grabbed a trash bag and stripped buck naked in 20 degree weather right on the front porch...then walked into the shower and waited for the bar of soap to get to me. Washed myself twice and ran to the laundry...praying that my first lite clothes wasn't ruined. Washed it twice and will never put that aerosol can into my pocket again. I told my wife who laughed so hard at me...my father in law still makes jokes at me...I however don't find it funny as i didn't want to be walking back to the truck at night time with a buck on my heals with that googly eyes look of love on his mind.

• Sitka Gear