Two Feathers 10-Nov-19
Zebrakiller 11-Nov-19
RD in WI 11-Nov-19
09-Nov-19
Well, hell ! Better luck next time....

09-Nov-19
Awesome!

That’s why we keep doing it man!

Hell of a hunt going there! The empty times are just filler for the main event!

Lets you know you’re alive!

Now get out there and kill something:-)

09-Nov-19
Hey....you saw 2 shooter bucks in your setup. You`re doing more than most.

09-Nov-19
Man I hate that buck fever feeling BUT at the same time it’s the also the rush that keeps me coming back for more and more!

09-Nov-19
Buck Fever is what makes it worth doing; bringing it all together to make the shot is a great feeling, isn't it?

09-Nov-19
Buck fever is what makes it fun. Many a time have I been concerned that my shaking leg in my stand would make noise.

09-Nov-19
My Dad is 71 and still climbing trees, set one today. I can still hear it in his voice when I ask what he saw. He gets it. You do too. Many on here do. It's tough to explain and I hope I'm still "getting it" in a few years.

09-Nov-19
Man I feel like Elvis, don’t know how the world doesn’t know I’m dancing sometimes when you see that one!! Sometimes it comes together, other times the ship sails. That’s why we do what we do. My father n law is 69, setting hangers in in the north woods of Wisconsin, wish I was there

10-Nov-19
Now, at 73, I do not feel the urge to have to be 'out there' to have to get one. God has blessed me with many great hunting experiences over the past 60 years and I easily recall the events of each. Hip surgery severely limits my adventures this fall, but I will be sitting on the porch of the man cave down back overlooking some good crossings. Even a nice fat doe will elicit that elusive spring fever!

10-Nov-19
I think whiteys are the worst. You're sitting there in a half coma and they come out of nowhere. Heart rate from zero to a hundred in 2 seconds. It's no wonder we fall apart!

10-Nov-19
Sometimes I get doe fever. My grandson (8th grade) hunted with me today and shot a doe. He said the adrenaline kicked in when he saw the arrow go through it.

11-Nov-19
love it!

11-Nov-19
Thanks for sharing!

11-Nov-19
My mom still bow hunts at the ripe old age of 84. She has almost zero cold tolerance and hates the bugs of early season. She passed on a 6pt at under 10 yards on the 7th of October and is regretting it big time, especially given the exceedingly cold temperatures that Minnesota is experiencing now. Glad to hear that you still get the shakes - they remind me how exciting life can be. V/R - Rich

• Sitka Gear