sbschindler 14-Nov-19
COHOYTHUNTER 14-Nov-19
Pyrannah 14-Nov-19
Jaquomo 14-Nov-19
Pyrannah 15-Nov-19
Jaquomo 15-Nov-19
14-Nov-19

Missouribreaks's Link
https://www.krtv.com/news/montana-and-regional-news/moose-tests-positive-for-chronic-wasting-disease-in-nw-montana

14-Nov-19
Something crazy going on. I click on your link and it takes me to our busness email account.

14-Nov-19
Yep, bogus link!

14-Nov-19
I am just glad misery reaks has finally crossed over to you all and not just on the Wisconsin link. Now you can all enjoy the B.S. congratulations all.

14-Nov-19

Missouribreaks's Link

14-Nov-19
Yeah, they have it here in CO too. Mandatory testing required. Yawn.

14-Nov-19
it appears that some here are almost glad we have CWD in Montana,, WTF

14-Nov-19
Jaq.. CWD test for moose is optional. Bringing the big ass head in for a stupid DNA and tooth aging is not optional

14-Nov-19
It won’t stop spreading

14-Nov-19
COHOYT, you are correct. It was mandatory in my units for a few years until they figured out moose had it. Then it became voluntary.

Pyrannah, spreading, or spontaneous protein folding, as some researchers in Norway now suspect. They have no clue how their reindeer got it there but it sure didn't come from the CSU deer pens here in Fort Collins.

15-Nov-19
“ The reindeer cases show similar histopathology to CWD seen in North America with similar tissue distribution however the cases in the moose and red deer, all of which were older animals, show limited nervous tissue distribution of prion protein, suggesting an atypical, spontaneous mutation and therefore this may not be CWD, but a genetic variant, which could be termed atypical CWD.”

I just found this online it does seem different than our version and seems that it may not be cwd..

Either way, ours in the US will keep spreading as it has been..

Just my opinion based on the stuff have I have read from the internet.. I find it concerning.

15-Nov-19
Understood. Lots of stuff on the internet. Some true, some simply opinion. We were concerned here, too, 50 years ago, until we figured out it's no big deal, may have always been around, won't cause deer populations to crash (unless slaughtered by DNR sharpshooters) and has not shown any link to humans or cattle. I know a lot of hunters and don't know anybody who tests animals anymore here in the endemic "hot" core area.

• Sitka Gear