Beav 26-Nov-19
bowhunter55 26-Nov-19
12yards 26-Nov-19
The last savage 26-Nov-19
Nick Muche 27-Nov-19
M.Pauls 27-Nov-19
BIG BEAR 27-Nov-19
23-Nov-19
I started a similar thread on the Colorado forum but let’s hear from everyone. I was so fortunate this year to fill all of my tags, either sex elk tag on a cow elk, a muley buck, a buck antelope and whitetail buck. No tag soup this year, what about you guys?

23-Nov-19
Filled my Elk tag, and one of my deer tags. Tag soup on the other deer tag, but I didn't really even get out to hunt.

I still have a pig tag to fill.

23-Nov-19
Filled my archery elk tag, and I'm currently putting the soup recipe together for my 2 deer tags.

23-Nov-19
Filled 1 of 2 elk tags and my antelope tag so 2 out of 3

23-Nov-19
I filled my WY elk tag, WY general deer tag when unfilled. I just filled my additional WY whitetail tag. Also I won a KS guided deer hunt and that tag when unfilled as well. I was being picky looking for a giant.

23-Nov-19
Tag soup for me in Iowa with my non resident deer hunt. Passed on a couple 120" bucks waiting for a 130" or better. It didn't happen, but It was still a good hunt.

23-Nov-19
Turkey soup. Tarpon soup. Elk tag soup, deer soup, and hopefully some pheasant soup shortly. In that order in 2019. I’ll take it.

:-)

Matt

23-Nov-19
I fill tags in 4 states, brown n down baby

23-Nov-19
I prefer tag Bisque.

23-Nov-19
5x bull elk, 16" pronghorn, 28" muley, girlfriend's first elk (cow), could've shot a gutpile bear but didn't want to screw with it. Called a big tom turkey back across the Platte and whacked him with a 10 yard head shot. Also hit the Kenai sockeye run at the peak and tagged out on fillets. Caught my biggest browns ever in Patagonia on big streamers. Been a great year, met the love of my life, and she still has a pronghorn tag for the December season.

23-Nov-19
Sounds like you’re tagged out on life Lou! Congrats!

We’ve also had a phenomenal year so far. Punched every tag except my WY elk tag, and even that hunt was incredible, I just blew my chance on a bull. Still have two hunts left.

23-Nov-19
Filled 4 doe antelope tags in Wyoming with a rifle, barely got out for bear in NM and ate that tag, and still looking forward to a Columbia blacktail (Washington) tag in a few weeks.

23-Nov-19
10 out of 13 tags filled and working on the remaining ones. 2 bears, 2 antelope, bull (elk), 2 whitey bucks, 2 muley does, 1 whitey doe. (2 w/ longbow, 6 compound, 2 does w/ rifle)

Helped my wife shoot her first elk (bow), and my 10 year old her first deer. Been an unreal year, in many ways.

23-Nov-19
Good Lord, Justin! A two-person "Feed The Hungry" campaign. I think you win the Bowsite!

23-Nov-19
2 Spring Bears, Fannin Sheep, Rocky Mountain Bighorn, Whitetail. 5 down two to go: Late season Muzzleloader Whitetail and December Bison.

23-Nov-19
Pig tag ? We don’t need no stinkin’ pig tags !

:-)

23-Nov-19
WT Tag filled MD tag filled ID bear tag filled

2 WT tags left, Iowa and Illinois muzzleloader.

Pretty blessed this year, makes up for the tag soup years.

23-Nov-19
I don’t even want to talk about it... let’s just say there is plenty of tag soup to go around at my house!

—jim

23-Nov-19
So far no luck with moose for me this year, but....I have a cow moose permit and the hunt starts December 1. South central Alaska.

24-Nov-19
Had five non-resident tags this year and filled all five. Have not filled any tags in my home state yet. Go figure?

24-Nov-19

BULELK1's embedded Photo
No Whitey for me Dang it
BULELK1's embedded Photo
No Whitey for me Dang it

24-Nov-19
Although I have filled 2 elk tags so far (1 bull & 1 cow) and I have 1 elk tag left to fill ~~ cow.

My friends and neighbors are loving me again this year as they are getting burger & elk roasts!

Good luck, Robb

24-Nov-19
After hunting most of my life in NH, wife an I moved to WY. We are still non residents for this season so went with all doe or cow tags.

Ate both elk tags, filled 4 antelope and so far 2 whitetails Deer with bows Both have one more deer tag and focusing on a walkin archery area There's still a couple weeks and 500 tags left for this area

That's a lifetime of filled tags by NH standards. I am getting tired of big bucks walking under my stand though :-)

24-Nov-19
Archery elk tag filled, 2 rifle doe antelope tags filled, archery whitetail buck tag filled. Still have a couple archery whitetail doe tags but sure don't need the meat and gave away my buck. I still have Iowa gun season coming up but will likely eat that tag.

24-Nov-19
All tags filled. Filled my Colorado archery elk tag with a good 6x6 bull, my bighorn sheep tag with a real nice ram (rifle) and my general deer tag with a solid 5X5 muley (rifle) in Montana.

24-Nov-19
Good year, Filled both elk and deer tag.

24-Nov-19
A great year for pulling tags!

Horrible year for filling any.

12 days on a limited draw Wyoming elk, 9 days on Colorado goat, 10 days on Colorado bear and elk... No arrows drawn nor released.

A very LARGE bucket of tag soup!

24-Nov-19
I'm so sick of cutting up deer I was asked to kill 25 doe's on a plant nersury I hunt. it's a unique situation some of the Hispanic workers hunt during rifle season but they only shoot buck's ? something in their culture ? so my permission is during bow & muzzleloader & we fell short of 25 & ended up with 22 as I said I'm sick of cutting up deer

25-Nov-19
'jdan' you did Great!

I'm still looking at all those text pix, talk about filling up a Wall in your Trophy Room in 1 fall......

Reads like lot's of Full Freezers on here.

Good luck, Robb

25-Nov-19

WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
Man I’ve had a dry spell the last couple years but my 3 kids keep the freezer full. They’ll all b gone to college soon so back to “dad” time!!!!!

Wouldn’t trade how much fun I’ve had with them for any filled tags- three of the best huntin buddies a guy could ask for

25-Nov-19
2 Michigan tags with a side of Ohio tag.... passed 6 bucks in MI and 4 in Ohio. I'm 100% convinced I'm jinxed to kill a good one. I can get set up on any 100" buck anywhere I hunt, it's the 125"+ that avoid me like the plague.

25-Nov-19
KS - Any deer - filled KS Doe tag - filled, have another KS Pronghorn - unfilled NE Mule Deer - Filled NE Pronghorn - Filled MO rifle buck - still have, passed a really good looking 3yr old MO Rifle doe - filled (first rifle deer in 4 yrs) MO bow tags - still have Taking a new hunter out for KS rifle, after that, will concentrate on late season MO if work/time permits. Otherwise, it's been an awesome year so far.

25-Nov-19
Good year so far with the limited time to hunt. 36 deer sightings while groundhunting. Killed a nice doe and now trying to fill my buck tag when I can go. I have seen 3 bear this fall but don’t bother with them. I only hunt my state as I really don’t have the time to travel. I spend every summer in Newfoundland. Had an incredible summer there. Played enough music to cover expenses and caught a lot of fish. Next fall I will be going after caribou there with a Newfy friend who plays music with me. It will be a working vacation. Free hunt.

25-Nov-19
Tavis, that's tough for an accomplished hunter like you. I trust you had fun hunts on all those. I read your goat hunt thread an that sounded like a fun and challenging adventure.

I just finished a two week whitetail hunt and saw nothing to shoot! Had four cameras out in different areas and got literally dozens of wolf pics. Several with three wolves in the same pic. We've always had plenty wolves but was nuts this year. Including an attention getting encounter with three wolves checking me out from down wind at 40 yards! I saw them minutes earlier and it appeared they took off but they circled and met me head on. I was armed with only a chip to replace in a camera. Funny thing was they were standing by the camera looking at me and I got their pic! And that follows a lion moving around and in on me for 20 minutes while I was guiding elk hunters in Colorado in September! I could've been eaten! But... who cares.

Oh, and I ate my Colorado second season deer tag. No soup, had it with crackers and cheese. So blank on two deer tags but I did get a 5x5 bull in September. May muzzle loader hunt deer here after Thanksgiving. Can I say that on here?? Ah hell, who cares. Been a fun Fall.

26-Nov-19
NB bear tag - filled. WY pronghorn tag - filled. NJ deer buck tag - filled. NJ deer doe tag - filled.

I still have some more deer tags in NJ and PA.

26-Nov-19
1 for 1. Archery bull elk

26-Nov-19
Filled Nebraska Antelope, both Nebraska deer tags (a muley, and a whitetail), and also all of my turkey tags filled, all archery. Also my son filled Wyoming antelope tag, Nebraska Antelope, two Nebraska Whitetail bucks, turkey tags filled. Daughter also took a nice Nebraska whitetail and filled two turkey tags. All with the bow and the freezer is full!

26-Nov-19
Filled both my buck tags in MA. Opting not to use my antlerless tag (we have enough meat for my families needs and I like to see deer...) But tag soup in CT. Had a lot of fun overall though!

26-Nov-19
Beav, as I told your son a couple nights ago, you guys need to slow down or the wildlife populations in NE are going to start crashing! After his super Super Tag season, now this year, you're killing it! Congrats!

26-Nov-19
I got a fine 6 point in Maine archery . Then shot a 217 lb dressed 8 point beast gun season. Still have two doe tags but going to hunt with a friends son who lets me hunt their land and let him do the shooting. If I do kill a doe I will donate it to him.

26-Nov-19
Lou I would say your doing plenty of damage yourself! Congrats again!

26-Nov-19
Bucked out here in Illinois(we can shoot 2 here). Shot the biggest deer of my life so far. Got 2 doe tags left and still over a month and a half of the season left. One happy camper!!!

26-Nov-19
Filled one of three whitetail tags this year. Freezer's full though, 13 year old kid shot two whitetails with my old Model 100 Winchester .308. Had a great time sitting with him. I've forgotten how loud a rifle sounds when you're right next to it looking through binoculars at the deer he is aiming at. I jumped so high I think I just about hit my head on the top of the enclosed blind. LOL.

26-Nov-19
Ill need a big spoon!!!! Im just gonna hang my f##king self next season if it turns out like this one....haaaa.

27-Nov-19
My freezer(s) are full. Like....really full. We only have 4.

27-Nov-19
I’m not emotionally ready to post here yet

27-Nov-19
It ain’t over till the fat lady sings.... still working on it and still have a month left to put a deer in the freezer.....

• Sitka Gear