grizzly 08-Dec-19
oldgoat 09-Dec-19
Bou'bound 09-Dec-19
Sawpilot75 09-Dec-19
Slate 09-Dec-19
bowhunter24 10-Dec-19
XMan 16-Dec-19
08-Dec-19
Now that it's been around for a few years, what is the general opinion on the effectiveness of Conquest Scent Ever Calm? Any one been seriously field testing it?

08-Dec-19
I spread some of it on some bushes below my stand. Had a small eight point sniff it and did seem relaxed, until the arrow went through his chest. I don’t think this deer came to it, but walked on a trail near where I had spread the scent.

08-Dec-19
I don`t think it brings deer in or "calms" deer....it`s just not offensive to them. So IMO why use it.

08-Dec-19
It's good stuff, I've used it for awhile now and I put it on my boots and had deer smell where I walk and no negative reaction. Also, I rub it on my pant from the knees down so any brush I walk through smells like deer. As far as VS 1 their estrus scent, I have had no positive results in two years.

08-Dec-19
I also put it on my boots to cover my scent. Once I get to my spot, I rub it on some trees and branch tips. It does seems to put deer at ease. I've had them bed down near me (fawns and does). I can say a lot of other scent products that I've tried (doe in heat kind of stuff) really never seems to get any reaction or draw in deer, but the deer heard scent from EC seems to have a positive effect.

08-Dec-19
my results same as Franklin. can't say it attracts deer but didn't spook any I'm not big on scent control because I hunt so much after work & just hunt into the wind perhaps fox or coon pee on my boots has served me better than anything else over the years

08-Dec-19
Pretty much what everyone stated we have used it for years it does seem to have a calming effect. Good luck Lewis

08-Dec-19
I use it every time out on my boots and around the stand. I've had does come right up and lick it off my ladder rungs ?? Not sure I've had any positive from the VS1. I'll continue to use the EC as I have never had a negative response from deer around it.

08-Dec-19
I had a doe that was starting to wind something (me) and was getting ready to get all excited and i managed to get the container open and spread some on my pants. She immediately calmed down and fed off naturally. From my experiences, if a deer really wants to smell you, it will get it done. This kind of product seems to work as intended to help avoid this. I have used the competition product with equal success for less money.

09-Dec-19
It works!

09-Dec-19
How does The vaginal secretion sruff work. I know it’s like $50 a bar but is it any good

09-Dec-19
I have been using it for 5 seasons now and must say it is a great cover scent. I put it on my boots on the way into a stand and I have had those old mature does ( you know the ones I mean) cut my track, follow it to the base of my tree and bed down with a group of fawns. Many times I have witnessed it and it has really made a believer out of me. I don’t use any type of commercial scent but I will continue to use this one as a cover scent.

09-Dec-19
Gimmick

10-Dec-19
I have had good results with it as well.

16-Dec-19
It works as advertised, I have had deer hit the scent and come right to my tree trying to find a deer.

• Sitka Gear