Upcoming PBS Banquet in Springfield MO
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Jeff Holchin 18-Dec-19
18-Dec-19
Hey bowhunters, you may want to consider attending the upcoming PBS Banquet in mid-march in Springfield MO. If you are not a member but would like to check us out, its a great 3-day weekend event with lots to do. There will be plenty of vendors, seminars, silent and live auctions, contests for bowyers and arrowsmiths, interesting speakers at the Friday and Saturday night meals, side trips to the Bass Pro Wonders of Wildlife Museum and the Black Widow manufacturing plant, etc. This is our biennial fundraiser but you don't have to be a PBS member to attend; note that we are having a membership drive and if you join now, you name goes in the hat for a cool hog bowhunt at the famous Paradise Club in Georgia. I've bowhunted hogs there myself and its a great place! I've been attending these Banquets since 2000 and have met many great bowhunters and planned many a bowhunt while there. Come and check us out. If you like what you see and want to join the PBS, that's great! If not, no problem, its still a fun weekend and you might end up with a cool auction item.

https://www.professionalbowhunters.org/2020-gathering.html#/

• Sitka Gear