JohnMC 28-Dec-19
jingalls 28-Dec-19
JohnMC 28-Dec-19
spike78 28-Dec-19
drycreek 28-Dec-19
MichaelArnette 30-Dec-19
28-Dec-19

jingalls's Link
Not sure if this has been posted? Good work by LEO!

28-Dec-19
Six years....now THAT is a deterrent!! Granted, the drug usage probably got figured in....and the sentences are concurrent, not consecutive.....but I am going to allow myself to believe that he got six years for poaching, regardless of the other crimes.

28-Dec-19
Six years for poaching is a bit misleading. Since served concurrent with drug charges. He was going to do the time anyways it sounds. Good that he was caught though.

28-Dec-19
The way I read it JohnMC is that it was for poaching. He admitted to selling the heads for drug money. But the six years was for poaching.

28-Dec-19
He was sentenced to 6 years for poaching. Article says “sentenced last August to six years in prison, to be served concurrent with drug charges.“ Concurrent not Consecutive sentence. So the 6 years will be served at the same time as the drug charges not in addition to was my point.

28-Dec-19
Is the wardens truck that big or is the warden that small? Pic looks odd good job though.

28-Dec-19
^^^^^^^^ Looks as though the truck has a lift on it, but upward angle on the pic may be misleading. Glad the bastard got pinched !

30-Dec-19
That’s pretty brazen! Glad they caught him

• Sitka Gear