Z Barebow 29-Feb-20
WapitiBob 29-Feb-20
HH 29-Feb-20
Thumper-tx 01-Mar-20
Kevin Lawler 02-Mar-20
BOHUNTER09 02-Mar-20
Shaft2Long 05-Mar-20
29-Feb-20
In mid December Lancaster had a data breach. I ordered at that time and have had multiple fraudulent charges to my card. The card I used is only used for archery / hunting expenses and I had not used the card anywhere else in months. I believe they have sent out letters to individuals. Watch your card if you ordered from them during that time.

29-Feb-20
Have not ordered from them in quite some time, but good that you warned those that might have.

29-Feb-20
I ordered from them a few weeks back. But I used paypal. I have not heard anything or seen anything on my card.

29-Feb-20
Happens every 6 months with them, use their paypal option.

29-Feb-20
This has been going on for years with them!!

Nothin new.

They should give everyone that had to put up with bigtime fraud free shipping for 5yrs!

K~

01-Mar-20
Wow , I did not know that they had regular data breaches.

02-Mar-20
My son had to get a new card because of multiple charges. His bank was able to put a halt on them though. He orders about twice a month from them and received the notification from them late last week.

02-Mar-20
It’s not just Lancaster archery. I got notified last night of suspicious activity on my cabelas card. 5 charges which were not mine. This wasn’t because of a Cabela order. Haven’t ordered there for months. This is the second time in the past 8 months.

05-Mar-20
Thanks for the warning.

3 weeks ago someone tried charging over 20g’s on my card. Thought it was because of the capital one breach. Maybe it was the Lancaster. Who knows.

• Sitka Gear