cnelk 14-Mar-20
Ucsdryder 14-Mar-20
spike78 14-Mar-20
casekiska 14-Mar-20
casekiska 14-Mar-20
eBike John 14-Mar-20
krieger 14-Mar-20
10-Mar-20
I like listening to podcast, mostly at the gym. I have been listening to the meateaters. Also the P&Y podcast. But I need another one or two so I have fresh ones to listen to. Any suggestions?

10-Mar-20
Dr. Phil

10-Mar-20
I keep thinking of listening to the Chasing Giants podcast with Don HIggins. Haven't yet though

10-Mar-20
I like Aron Snyder on Kifarucast. But I can see how he may be a little abrasive to some.

—Jim

10-Mar-20
Ha Ha Charlie think I'll pass on Oprah Jr. aka Dr. Phil.

10-Mar-20
Another vote for Kifarucast. I like the Joe Rogan ones with hunters/outdoorsmen as well. Just listened to the one with Glenn V. from the Life Below Zero show that was pretty interesting

10-Mar-20
Randy Newberg

10-Mar-20
Dan Stantton elk shape and Brian Barney with Eastmans a great for western hunting

10-Mar-20
The meateater podcast. Sorry just saw you already listed that one. They have a few others in their group with good ones too. Cal’s week in review, cutting the distance with Remi warren. I also like wired to hunt

10-Mar-20
I listen to the one's you mentioned. Here are some of my favorites relative to hunting...

Kifarucast with Aron Snyder, Elkshape with Dan Staton, Nockon with John Dudley, Eastmans' Elevated with Brian Barney.

Some others I've listened to...

The Hunting Public

Jay Scott Outdoors

The Hunt Backcountry Podcast

The Rich Outdoors

Elk Talk

East Meets West

Beyond the Kill

Nine Finger Chronicles

Hunt For Real

Backcountry Rookies

Primitive Pursuits

10-Mar-20
Damn Midwest, do you do anything besides listen to podcasts!?!? ;)

—Jim

10-Mar-20
Jim, Nick has to listen to SOMETHING on those 16 mile training runs! :)

10-Mar-20
John, you can listen to mine on Hunt For Real and learn how to kill elk 200 yards from the road.. ;-)

10-Mar-20
tundra talk is pretty entertaining...

10-Mar-20
Lou I will get all the "podcast" of you I need tonight at the board meeting :)-

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look some of them up.

10-Mar-20
lol....usually music when I'm working out but pretty much all my windshield time is listening to podcasts.

10-Mar-20
I love the Chasing Giants - Don Higgins podcasts

10-Mar-20
Consider something other than bowhunting. Listen to some political podcasts now and then. Try Candice Owens. She recently had one about child human trafficing and another one about why our health care is so screwed up. Dan Crenshaw, We hold these truths, Newt's World or Dan Bongino. All of these are great.

I also download audio books and listen while working out, driving or just working in the shop. Lately, I've listened to a bunch of historical and political non fiction books. I even listen to far left authors, just so I know what the enemy us up too. You can download audio books from your local library for free, to your phone.

I still download all my books to a tiny little MP3 player since it's so much smaller than my phone and I don't carry my phone while running.

10-Mar-20
Tundra talk

Ben Shapiro

10-Mar-20
Mississippi State deer university

11-Mar-20
Epic outdoors podcast with Jason Carter

11-Mar-20
The Push-traditional archery, The Hunting Public, The Stickbow Chronicles, Deer University (MSU deer lab), Wired to Hunt, Habitat Podcast, Hunt the land

From the Sportsman's Nation: N.F.C, Land and Legacy, DIY Sportsman, Southern Ground

Yes, I travel often

11-Mar-20
My son and a friend started one it's called Ridge to Ridge. Be easy on them they are millennials!!

11-Mar-20
Tundra Talk is great. After I get caught up with P&Y I switch to Tundra Talk and Kifaru.

14-Mar-20

Busta'Ribs's Link
I promise this is the most important podcast you can listen to right now. No BS info on COVID-19 that matters today, and some startling concerns regarding CWD that could make a big impact in the future. Also some Lyme info. Whether you love or hate Rogan, you simply must listen to this guest today.

14-Mar-20
I can honestly say I’ve never listened to an entire podcast and that was only once.

14-Mar-20
Thanks busta. I’ll give it a listen while I work out.

14-Mar-20
Check out The Hunting Public and Ranch Fairy podcast they did together on light vs heavy arrows was good info.

14-Mar-20
I just heard about "Stickbow Chronicles". Only listened to one show so far. It was good.

14-Mar-20
I just heard about "Stickbow Chronicles". Only listened to one show so far. It was good.

14-Mar-20
Ben Shapiro is a good listen. I really like listening to Tim Ferriss interview all sorts of folks but Tim Ferriss podcasts can be very long. Tim Ferriss interviews everyone from entrepreneurs, writers to Navy Seals.

14-Mar-20
Would add Bow Junky and Lethal to the ones previously listed.

• Sitka Gear