Rgiesey 19-Mar-20
Pat Lefemine 19-Mar-20
JohnMC 19-Mar-20
JSW 19-Mar-20
BULELK1 20-Mar-20
Bou'bound 20-Mar-20
APauls 21-Mar-20
19-Mar-20
I just went to add another trophy pic to my profile and it says I have no photos. Has this happened to anyone else?

19-Mar-20
Yep

19-Mar-20
Yes

19-Mar-20
They probably were making the rest of us look inferior in our hunting abilities so had to be removed :)

19-Mar-20
It's the Russians they hacked Bowsite!:)

19-Mar-20
It is without a doubt a massive Deep State driven conspiracy. I hope it can be contained.

I hope I don't have to start over again. It will be hard to remember what exaggerations I incorporated on the original posts.

19-Mar-20
Looks like you're currently logged in under a secondary account Jim. I believe this is your original account, below, with all your pics.

To my understanding there's no limit to multiple accounts being created under the exact same name.

https://forums.bowsite.com/bsreg/lookup.cfm?bcrid=62288

19-Mar-20
Don't want to spend a bunch of time on this, but I can also see your other account, bohuntr, here, containing your trophy pics through 2011:

https://forums.bowsite.com/bsreg/lookup.cfm?bcrid=91840

19-Mar-20
Vanity at it's finest. Does anyone actually look at these?

19-Mar-20
Thanks Greg. I was never too concerned about mine but if I had taken the number of exceptional animals that Jim has, I would have wondered about it more.

19-Mar-20
I like to look at other people’s success photos! Especially people I know

19-Mar-20
Yup, you have two accounts. We don’t remove any photos.

19-Mar-20
Pat what if I was naked in one of my trophy pics? It does get hot in an antelope blind...

19-Mar-20
Thanks. Now how do I delete the one I don't want and start seeing the one I do want?

20-Mar-20
It seem that when I get Windows 10 Updates, some type of photo format changes. I quit putting my trophy pix back on the bowsite after a few times of them going bye--bye.....

So I don't think it's our bowsite……

Good luck, Robb

20-Mar-20
Please post when they come back up. You have some great animals and it’s fun to check them out.

21-Mar-20
I LOVE looking at other guys trophy photos. Wish everyone put them up

• Sitka Gear