JL 31-Mar-20
Hancock West 31-Mar-20
jingalls 31-Mar-20
DL 03-Apr-20
JL 03-Apr-20
Woods Walker 03-Apr-20
Scar Finga 04-Apr-20
26-Mar-20
Yesterday after 5 pm the army put out a call for retired medical personnel of various skills to volunteer to help in the Covid-19 fight.

As of tonight over 9,000 have answered the call.

26-Mar-20
Great people

26-Mar-20
Amazing

26-Mar-20
It's a great country! People are responding to the call every where.

27-Mar-20

Rut Nut's Link
AMEN! Here's to our Military and first responders!

27-Mar-20
Good on those retirees for stepping up to the plate.

27-Mar-20

JL's Link

27-Mar-20
Proud to be an American!

27-Mar-20
God bless the US.

27-Mar-20
Indeed. And what is truly amazing is these guys are most vulnerable do to their age. To all those who serve and continue to serve, we salute you!

27-Mar-20
Lot’s of our military are stepping up! Thanks

27-Mar-20
Proud to be an American and a big THANK YOU! to all of our vets, active and retired!

27-Mar-20
Thanks you. God Bless America

27-Mar-20
US Army asked for any CMF 60 series medical personnel to come back to active duty.

Outta my skill set, 11Z5V

Long Live Big Green

HH~

27-Mar-20
One of my Coastie buds who was a retired Hospital Corpsman Chief (HSC) told me a bit ago some of his fellow HSC's relayed to him the CG might try to recall some of those HS retirees back in for up to 5 years. As a senior Aviation Flt Mech and mechanic....if I got "the call".....I'd consider going back in to help out. I don't think I could pass the physical and they wouldn't want me after that....but I'd at least consider it.

27-Mar-20
Have the Marines, Navy, and Air Force also been asked to recall?

27-Mar-20
We finally have something that is good coming out of being at war for the last twenty years. Got to be some really high speed low drag retired med personnel stepping up.

Some of the old salts be like RUB SOME DIRT ON THAT, next.

27-Mar-20
Good stuff!

27-Mar-20

JL's Link
For HH....dust off your dog tags!!

"“While this is targeted at medical specialties, if you are interested in re-joining the team and were in a different specialty, let us know your interest,” the email added."

27-Mar-20

JL's Link
Recalling any military vet with med skills may be getting traction.....attached is a good article floating the idea.

27-Mar-20
Awesome!

30-Mar-20
Our US Military, active and retired, are simply awesome patriots and heroes.

31-Mar-20

JL's Link
I just read the first military member passed from the virus. He was in the medical field.

31-Mar-20
Not surprising to see these men & women volunteer. Its not the first time they've answered the calling. God Bless our US Military for all they do for us.

31-Mar-20
Lord, please keep or caregivers safe. Protect them while they work tirelessly to help us. May you guide them, give them peace and clear minds to make good decisions for each patient. Amen!

03-Apr-20
Navy Hospital ship sailed into SoCal this week. Government thought it would take Two weeks to get setup just to be able to arrive. Took a matter of days. The news was interviewing one of the officers about how they did this so fast? His response was this is what we train for. We are part of the greatest armed forces the world has ever known. Things seem to run smoother when most of the chiefs are removed and they just let men and women do their jobs.

03-Apr-20
Glad to see that happen. Hopefully the media doesn't turn it into a mess like they are trying to do in NY City with the hospital ship there. As I understand it....the intent of sending the hospital ships to these places was to take on non-virus patients to free up beds in the city hospitals for the virus patients. The media is complaining about the low number of patients on that NYC ship. As I read it, the criteria to get non-virus patients on the ship is high. To me that makes sense as you don't want to get the ship itself contaminated and render it useless to take on non-virus patients.

03-Apr-20
Amen jingals!

03-Apr-20
This makes me very proud of our Armed Forces and honestly, it brings a tear to my eye.

But as far as it being "amazing", I have a different take on that. I would find it amazing if they DIDN'T step up and volunteer! May God bless and protect them all.

04-Apr-20
God Bless our vets, and all the people doing their best through this hard time!!

• Sitka Gear