Bowfreak 04-Apr-20
Mike Ukrainetz 04-Apr-20
sticksender 05-Apr-20
gobbler 05-Apr-20
Bou'bound 05-Apr-20
Mike Ukrainetz 05-Apr-20
Ambush 05-Apr-20
02-Apr-20
I was just reading something that I recently posted, and I wanted to revise something.....but the EDIT icon/function is no longer where it used to be? Does anyone know if it has been relocated? Discontinued?

02-Apr-20
If your on your phone flip it sideways and then you will see edit in the top right of your post.

02-Apr-20
Mine is normal. Right side of post header bar.

02-Apr-20

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo

02-Apr-20
I only have it on the desktop version. No ascess to it in the mobile version...the place were my fingers need it the most

02-Apr-20
Are you on the same device you posted from? If not could you have a different pin for the two devices?

02-Apr-20
It shows on a recent 2020 thread......but a thread that I posted in 2019 doesn't show it......hmmmm.

02-Apr-20
Now that you mention it, I don't see it on my laptop either.

02-Apr-20
Did you re-register since then? There was someone not long ago that trophy pictures were gone. The reason was he was logged on under a different pin. Two account with same "handle"

02-Apr-20
I haven't re-registered because I have the EDIT function on THIS thread, so I know that it works. However, on a thread that I posted about 4 months ago, it is not available.....? Maybe this is the Bowsite version of the coronavirus....

02-Apr-20
I probably wore the edit function out!! Works for me....

02-Apr-20
Must be bowsite coronavirus. I went back to a post of mine a year ago and edit was there. Maybe try some hydroxychloroquine????

02-Apr-20
Testing

02-Apr-20
Works for me it’s all the way on the right.

02-Apr-20
Hey, if you were communicating orally you wouldn't get to edit! So think before you type! :) kidding! I'll shut up and go pour another glass of Smoking Loon.

02-Apr-20
Works fine for me on months old posts.

03-Apr-20
no it has not been removed.

03-Apr-20
Flipping the phone always worked in the past. Unless something changed that should do it.

One other thing.....I do remember seeing another Medicineman posting on Bowsite in the past. Could possibly be him instead of you? I know I have posted enough stuff over the years that I don't remember posting.

03-Apr-20
Never have been able to edit form my laptop. This is what I see, but edit doesn't respond.

ADD-ON'S FOR YOUR POST URL / Link: include http:// or https:// in your link please Photo One: Edit post to add 3 more photos Photo One Caption: Enter caption for your photo here...

03-Apr-20
Mine is gone. iPhone, IPad and laptop

03-Apr-20
I suspect the web site thinks you're a different user even though you have the same username.

03-Apr-20

Medicinemann's Link
Here's an example....I just grabbed one from early last year. I look at Bowsite on my laptop.....I very rarely ever check it from my cell phone....so I don't see how it could be treating me as a different user.

04-Apr-20
Management is singling you out Jake. Don't make fun of Pat, he can make life hard on you.

04-Apr-20
IT’S GONE!

05-Apr-20
What browser?

It's there for me when running Firefox, Edge, or Safari

05-Apr-20
I had same problem. Wanted to edit something but edit option wasn’t there

05-Apr-20
Works like a charm here

05-Apr-20
It’s back. Maybe never left?

05-Apr-20
If you have a post that you can’t edit from your phone, try the same post from your computer and vice versa.

• Sitka Gear