Rut Nut 06-Apr-20
lewis 06-Apr-20
BULELK1 07-Apr-20
Beav 07-Apr-20
ki-ke 07-Apr-20
Charlie Rehor 07-Apr-20
06-Apr-20

morganharris's Link
Hello everyone! On the 4th, my dad turned 54! Sadly we couldn't do much to celebrate due to the quarantine but my mom, brother, sister-in-law, and I were together for the entire day. At around lunch time, my mother and I were surprised with a parade in front of our house coordinated by some of Kelly's closest friends. It was also a gorgeous day out, so we all took a walk around our neighborhood to a nearby park, something Kelly would have loved!

One other thing we did is set up a Facebook page for Kellyville. As many of know, my dad always said that when he wins the lottery, he will build Kellyville. Our friends designed a T-shirt that was available for a short period of time since it was through a campaign website. This Facebook page allows you to share your favorite stories of Kelly, and to share where your Kellyville gear has gone. PLEASE share any fun stories you have about my dad. We love to hear them!

Also on this page, we are selling those shirts AGAIN! I know many people previously could not order the shirts if the campaign was closed, or if the sizes did not go high enough. Now it is available in just about everything. T-shirts (in larger sizes that were previously offered), hoodies, coozies, wine tumblers, water bottles, basically anything you would want! She does custom orders! And she is a local business that gets her supplies from other local companies. And yes! She can ship to Canada.

If you do not have Facebook she can be reached at [email protected]!

Thank you all again! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy.

06-Apr-20
Thanks for the update! Sounds great!

06-Apr-20
Inspiring. The legacy lives. Be well stay well Morgan.

06-Apr-20
Wait ... did you just call us fat? OK, so that may be true but still ... ;-)

Happy Birthday, Kelly! God bless you Morgan, and Michelle & all the Harris clan, and friends.

Stay safe.

06-Apr-20
Scoot- you can email Stacy at [email protected]

06-Apr-20
Thank you Morgan. God bless you and your family.

06-Apr-20
I wore my shirt yesterday and had a couple Miller High Lifes. I joined the Kellyville page too. Looking forward to taking some interesting pictures for the page. It’s been interesting so far. Glad you had fun Morgan. Tell your mom I said hello. You are an inspiration dear!

06-Apr-20
Thank you lord for the best son and family a man could ever hope for.

06-Apr-20
Thank you for the update, Morgan!

Raising a glass to Kelly today on my 53rd!

06-Apr-20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelly!

You have a great and loving family! : )

06-Apr-20
God bless stay safe Lewis

07-Apr-20
Happy Birthday Kelly

God bless Morgan and family,

Robb

07-Apr-20
Happy birthday Kelly! Thanks for the update.

07-Apr-20
Happy Birthday Kelly! Great to see the update Morgan! Happy you and your family are well and celebrating!!

07-Apr-20
buci 313: You are a proud Dad and that’s as good as it gets. Peace be with you.....

• Sitka Gear