leftee 23-May-20
HH 23-May-20
Casekiska 23-May-20
Spiral Horn 23-May-20
Slate 24-May-20
Da Hedge 24-May-20
BULELK1 25-May-20
22-May-20
To all my Bradduh’s and Sistah’s in arms past, present and future.........

Sua Sponte

K

22-May-20
To all those that didn't make it home, Semper Fi, you are Not Forgotten..

22-May-20

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Never forget those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. SALUTE!

22-May-20
I always remember my fellow military. Sadly, I know some who gave their ultimate. God bless them & their families..

23-May-20

Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
My buddy Larry Ihrig was laid to rest in March. Vietnam veteran Marine. Retired Des Moines police officer. Knew more trivia about sports, movies, and music than anyone I’ve ever met. I was honored to be a pallbearer at his funeral.

23-May-20

Coyote 65's embedded Photo
Great Great grandfather, Civil War 3rd Minn Infantry
Great Great grandfather, Civil War 3rd Minn Infantry
Grandfather WW1
Grandfather WW1
Father WW2, Purple heart. Flight engineer B-17.
Father WW2, Purple heart. Flight engineer B-17.
My family has done their duty I served in the Navy, did not go to Viet Nam but did go as a DOD employee. Then served in Army National Guard till I retired. My son served in the Navy as a reservist then went to the Coast Guard Academy and after not being able to make the grade academically spent 6 years in the Marine Corp.

23-May-20
I know of a family farm plot deep in woods near civil war battle field. A young man from Clarksville TN area buried with a older man from Nashville, TN Area both KIA in the fight with Union Invaders coming down Cumberland River. The two head stones have one of the most beautiful inscriptions. The forest has gobble up that family farm and its on Fed Land now. On a small knoll over looking the the river bottom a short way downstream of the Battlefield. They fought a running battle to save the tobacco route to the Ohio and Miss rivers. The Union did take Clarksville and Nashville cutting that tobacca trade. That was Feb 1862 and then the big fight in April 1862 at Pittsburg Landing (Shiloh) on Tenn River not very far from here.

Brave men one and all!

K~

23-May-20
Thanks to all that served or are serving! Semper Fi.

23-May-20
Cant help but think about the men that I trained and fought with or carried on after I was taken out. Some come to my mind often. I wear a couple on my wrist everyday. Two stud US Army Rangers I brought up, recommended advancement and to lead other young men into battle. I will never forget you fighting onto the Objective wounded and still leading your men to clear it Kunar Province.

Sua Sponte Brothers

K~

23-May-20
Dad was career military. WWII & Korea. He rests now in Arlington National Cemetery in Washington D.C. Last visit there to his grave site was Oct. 2018 on my WI Honor Flight Trip. I was very moved by the honor and respect paid to us veterans on that trip, what a glorious event. USMC 1965 - 1971, Semper Fi.

23-May-20

Spiral Horn's embedded Photo
Spiral Horn's embedded Photo
Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the steady dedication of a lifetime of deeds. As we honor our fallen heroes we should thank God for giving us these brave Americans.

24-May-20
God bless those who gave their lives for our freedoms.

24-May-20
Amen Braddah

K

25-May-20

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Thank you Fellow Vet's

'Nam for me.

Proud to serve,

Robb

• Sitka Gear