RD 26-May-20
Pumped-n-Satisfied 26-May-20
JL 26-May-20
wyliecoyote 26-May-20
wyliecoyote 29-May-20
midwest 29-May-20
Paul@thefort 29-May-20
26-May-20
I have a new Muddy Infinity 2 GB that I absolutely love...unfortunately, I have broken 2 of the fiberglass/carbon poles that go from the hub to the corners....The manufacturer reports that he has no replacement poles and no date to receive any as a result of the Covid 19 mess. Any idea where i can procure 2 of these?? Great YouTube videos on how to change them out rather easily...but you need the new poles !! Darn !!

26-May-20
Check out ACE hardware and see it the drive way fiber glass marking poles might work. Seems like they make a heavy duty one that might be the right dia and length. You will have to take off the metal round ends from your current setup, that fit into the hub. Worth a try. I broke a few carbon poles and switched all of mine back to fiberglass pole with Primose sent me. Paul

26-May-20
I got a couple at lowes

26-May-20
Tractor Supply Co. Electric fence fiberglass rods.

26-May-20
I got my replacement fiberglass rods from EBay years ago. Amazon might have some too. I made a rookie error and left my GB's out in a heavy snow....a teachable moment.

26-May-20
So Paul, my son lives in FC...I will just send him over to pick up 2 from you!! LOL..seriously guys, I will be stopping by Ace, Lowes and Tractor Supply tomorrow...all 3 are nearby..thanks a lot...

Joe

29-May-20
I bought some electric fence FG poles at Tractor supply, used a heat gun to remove all the wire connectors (5) and cut to length. Had to drill out the metal end from the broken poles and re-glue to the 2 new poles. Re-installed in blind and it is like new !! Never would have figured it out without the great advice...thanks a LOT !!

Joe

29-May-20
Good deal!

29-May-20
Joe, Glad that worked out. Thanks for the report; I am sure it will help others. Paul

• Sitka Gear