BC 02-Jul-20
swampokie 06-Jul-20
wildwilderness 06-Jul-20
Fuzzy 09-Jul-20
Mt. man 09-Jul-20
01-Jul-20
Sad to hear....RIP and prayers for his family from MT

01-Jul-20
RIP Sargent. Prayers out to your family and loved ones.

01-Jul-20
RIP sgt Johnson. My family appreciates the sacrifices law enforcement in our great country everyday! Prayers for his family

02-Jul-20
His shooter looks like a real winner.

02-Jul-20
My stepson was on the same shift (adjacent division) and came to provide assistance to the fallen officers. Ive yet to speak with him face to face or even a phone call, but just text. He’s torn up about it as expected.

It’s funny how people cry “defund the police”. I really must say... it infuriates me. To the point, it makes my blood boil. It’s stupid people doing stupid shit and they think they can get away with it. Sorry, that’s not how civilization works.

02-Jul-20
We should definitely defund the police. Then they won't have to get shot by thugs. Just we will.

02-Jul-20
Godspeed brother...

02-Jul-20
RIP Sgt. Prayers are with your family and Tulsa PD that lost a brother in arms. Rest in peace knowing others will continue to protect your loved ones and your community.

02-Jul-20
Very sad. Police around the world do an amazing job in often dangerous and unpredictable situations. Respect to the deceased and injured officers.

02-Jul-20
Condolences. Prayer sent.

Thanks to all who still have the courage and character to continue serving!

02-Jul-20
What have we become? We are letting 2% of the population dictate to the remaining 98%.

Embry is right. It’s not how civilized ppl should live. Disgusted with it all....

02-Jul-20
These happenings are becoming way too frequent gotta stop and whatever it takes.RIP officer Godspeed Lewis

02-Jul-20
I retired from law enforcement 3 years ago and my heart aches for these guys and gals - with some of the political morons running this country, they are fighting a loosing battle.

02-Jul-20
What's going on today is absolutely absurd! A small vocal minority dictating public policy to the majority. It is time the majority of clear thinking people take back control and have their rights respected.

02-Jul-20
This sucks. These people are insane.

Good, law abiding people need to stand up. The people we elected certainly aren't. Some opportunists, all cowards. Each and every one who bow to the mob.

Prayers for the family of brave men. These others can burn in hell.

02-Jul-20

JohnMC's Link
Sounds like there was a serious accident during his funeral procession today. Three troopers injured one having to be life flighted.

02-Jul-20
Prayers with his family.

I don't envy any law enforcement officer right now. We have a problem in this country. The good officer's, thank you for your service.

On the other hand I also know officer's that got into law enforcement because they wanted to carry a gun and make people listen to them. IMO, they got into it for the wrong reason and are part of the problem with a few police officer's. How do we get these bad eggs out, and keep future tough guy wana be's from getting a badge? I know a couple going to school for law enforcement right now that should never be allowed to be an officer. They can't wait to get out there "bust some chops", and "get in a foot chase, and tackle those thugs". maybe better screening of this type needs to be done. BTW - My nieces fiance' is one of the bad one's IMO. It took him 1-1/2 years to get a job, now he thinks he is king sh__.

02-Jul-20
Huntn addict, I know both of those types. Its pretty hard to find someone that can turn it on when they have too and turn it off when they don't. I certainly don't have the answer but better screening plays a role. I can tell you that I have hundreds of client officers and most of them want out of this media mess. Its kinda like sending our soldiers to a war zone and saying don't shoot until you are shot at.

Tough time!. The answer is above my pay grade.

02-Jul-20
Blue Lives Matter.

06-Jul-20
God bless the families of the fallen. The 5 time convicted felon dies and becomes a hero to thugs all across the nation. Its a shame. God bless the boys and gals n blue

06-Jul-20
I'm with huntin addict- the few bad ones will ruin it for all. It's pretty clear that Police Unions are a major problem in protecting the Bad ones, and the good ones will suffer because of it.

This country needs UNITY- not force, and definitely not a Militarized Police Force. What has been is not working for the country as a WHOLE. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. For every "thug" you catch and jail, another will replace them UNLESS you figure out what makes them a "criminal" in the first place and fix that. We saw this in Iraq and militants, just mowing the grass, it always grew back until we left. (and yes, I deployed to the middle east during that time)

09-Jul-20
I pray for the families and co-workers. when I was growing up on the farm in the 60's and 70's we had to have a rat-killin' every once in awhile. I think we are due for a rat-killin' in this country.

09-Jul-20
RIP sir! This country is having a wave of demonic intrusion disguised as the Democrap, BLM and Antifa pukes. However, we were warned this was coming. Come soon Jesus!

• Sitka Gear