Korey Wolfe 02-Jul-20
Whocares 02-Jul-20
Casekiska 02-Jul-20
Paul@thefort 02-Jul-20
Korey Wolfe 03-Jul-20
02-Jul-20

Korey Wolfe's embedded Photo
Korey Wolfe's embedded Photo
I typically don’t keep up with the news, but I happened to see this picture in a free newspaper I received in the mail. Upon closer inspection of this picture, I see that this officer’s bullet proof vest says “Conservation Officer” on it. I know he is trained for situations similar to these, but I imagine he would rather be checking friendly deer hunters for permit violations than in his riot gear in the middle of a city on fire.

My hats off to you sir for your service and I wish our law enforcement the best.

02-Jul-20

02-Jul-20
Virtually all of our CO's statewide had to report immediately when the rioting was going on and they were assigned front line!

02-Jul-20
Many LEO s and other public servants rarely get the credit they deserve. Kudos to this fellow and all others who have been called upon to go above and beyond. You have this man's thanks and respect!

02-Jul-20
"walk softly and carry a big stick".

03-Jul-20
I typically don’t keep up with the news, but I happened to see this picture in a free newspaper I received in the mail. Upon closer inspection of this picture, I see that this officer’s bullet proof vest says “Conservation Officer” on it. I know he is trained for situations similar to these, but I imagine he would rather be checking friendly deer hunters for permit violations than in his riot gear in the middle of a city on fire.

My hats off to you sir for your service and I wish our law enforcement the best.

• Sitka Gear