eddie c 08-Jul-20
Mule Power 09-Jul-20
Highlife 09-Jul-20
eddie c 09-Jul-20
buzzard 09-Jul-20
Wooddamon1 09-Jul-20
08-Jul-20

Russell's Link
Found a good company to purchase Martin's Permethrin 10% for home mixture to spray clothing. 32 oz for $18.42 + tax. Free shipping.

I use 1 1/2 oz per 22 oz water.

My future home/farm in KY is covered with these nasty bugs. Figured I better stock up prior to my move.

08-Jul-20
My local Tractor Supply has Gordon's for $19.99 in 32oz. I use 1oz to 16oz. Right now is on sale for $16.99.

09-Jul-20
I just buy the Sawyers at Wal Mart. It works great and a bottle lasts plenty long enough.

09-Jul-20
X2 on Sawyers

09-Jul-20
The Sawyer's is good but I use the stuff around the house and campsite for killing ants and spiders also. I hate to waste the Sawyer's on that. I know this isn't the intended use . One time I was out of wasp spray and I sprayed a nest with the stuff mixed in a gallon pump sprayer. The wasps flew around like they were drunk and landed on the ground. I watched a couple and they died about 5 minutes later.

09-Jul-20
I also mix my own using Martin's 13.3% I bought at tractor supply. Works great and much less expensive than Sawyer's.

09-Jul-20
Haven't seen a tick on me while using Sawyer's in the last few years. I'll continue using it knowing it works fine. The stuff you mix yourself to save a few bucks I'd probably screw up lol.

• Sitka Gear