kota-man 09-Jul-20
orionsbrother 09-Jul-20
Ron Niziolek 09-Jul-20
Matt Palmquist 09-Jul-20
JSW 11-Jul-20
Nick Muche 11-Jul-20
08-Jul-20

Zackman's Link
There is a new podcast with P&Y Youth Coordinator Justin Broughton (Brotsky). Justin is joined by his daughter Kia and Dan Evenson to talk about the Junior Outdoors program and getting more youth involvement into bowhunting and Pope & Young.

Podcast is on the P&Y website, or anywhere you listen to podcasts (iTunes, stitcher, podbean)

08-Jul-20
Zack, Thanks for sharing the link.

Justin, Just listened to the podcast and really appreciate your commitment and enthusiasm in getting the youth involved hunting and the P&Y Club. Thanks for taking the lead and stepping into the role as Youth Coordinator. Even if only one kid gets involved and becomes a life long hunter or bowhunter, you’re efforts will have been rewarded.

08-Jul-20
I've been listening when in the truck. Thanks for passing it on, guys.

You're very articulate, Justin. I don't think we can be friends. ;-)

08-Jul-20
I hadn’t even had a beer yet Nick, that’s when I really shine :)

Thanks for sharing Zack! Zack’s done a ton for the youth program and is just as committed or more so to seeing it succeed as I am. Same can be said for Dan, Kyle Hudgins, and a bunch of other great guys that are involved in the youth committee. Scoot, Native Okie, and EmbryOklahoma are just a few of the Bowsiters that have stepped up to help us out. We couldn’t get things done without them. Looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish for the club and especially for the kids. As always, if anyone wants to help out we are always looking for volunteers! Thanks all!

09-Jul-20
Torch is being passed. Thanks for stepping up.

09-Jul-20
Good work gentlemen! Nice to see all of the new youth member names in the Ethic. My kids got a kick out of seeing their names in print.

09-Jul-20
Great work to all involved. Something these kids will never forget.

09-Jul-20
I’ll listen with the kids later.

Props to you Justin. Always enjoy your recaps and my kids enjoy following your adventures with your kids.

You may not need validation, but you have my respect for top notch “Dad Trips” and parenting.

09-Jul-20
Great work guys. Well done all around.

09-Jul-20
Nice job as always gentlemen! Thanks for all you do for the future of bowhunting and PY!

Matt

11-Jul-20
Great job. Thanks.

11-Jul-20
Loved it! Nice work fellas!

• Sitka Gear