BOWUNTR 17-Jul-20
Treeline 17-Jul-20
Brotsky 17-Jul-20
Bake 17-Jul-20
Treeline 17-Jul-20
17-Jul-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
We are nearing the end of our first push for the initial installment of the Pope and Young Club’s Junior Outdoors Program. This is an incredible opportunity for your young bowhunter to win a great hunt experience. It could be the hunt of a lifetime for some kids. Please take the opportunity to get your kids signed up prior to the July 31 deadline. Don’t miss out on a hunt chance and the benefit of having your son or daughter become a member of the only national club protecting, preserving, and promoting the sport of bowhunting in North America!

To help anyone out that may want to have their youth join that can’t afford the $10 membership or isn’t sure if it’s worth it, I will sponsor the first 10 youth memberships that PM me from this post. Thanks guys!

17-Jul-20
I have been meaning to sign my son up-now is the time! thanks for the reminder!

17-Jul-20
Something to point out too Justin is that anyone who signs up right now will be in for this drawing and for the drawing at the Reno convention next April—where we will have even more hunts and youth opportunities to give away to our next generation of hunters!

17-Jul-20
Both my boys are members thanks to Nick M. Thanks buddy! I have been a P&Y member since 2000. 20 years!

17-Jul-20
Is the drawing only for new youth members, or all youth members? Ed F

17-Jul-20
Justin,

Can you send me that flier in an email so I can print it out? I’m going to a 3-D shoot this weekend and would like to hang a flier out. Heck, I will even offer up sponsoring youth memberships at the shoot. With any luck, drag in some parents...

I’m also taking fliers and applications for the Colorado Traditional Archers youth hunt.

Will PM you my email.

17-Jul-20
Ed, the drawing is for ALL youth members. That would include existing members and new members.

One of the things we received approval on is the creation of a perpetual youth membership as well. Basically one fee to cover your youth's membership up until they reach 18 years of age. I don't see that on the web site as a membership option yet, I will have to check with the club to see when that will be available.

17-Jul-20
Thanks for offering this! And a big thanks to those donating hunts!

17-Jul-20

• Sitka Gear