Paul@thefort 18-Jul-20
JohnMC 18-Jul-20
Paul@thefort 18-Jul-20
Inshart 18-Jul-20
Grasshopper 19-Jul-20
Rickm 19-Jul-20
17-Jul-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
To fight the Colorado Initiative to reintroduce wolves into Colorado. Easy to make and display.
To fight the Colorado Initiative to reintroduce wolves into Colorado. Easy to make and display.
I had to reword the signs to honor the 501c7 status of STW. Signs can not reflect voting or Ballot Initiative.
I had to reword the signs to honor the 501c7 status of STW. Signs can not reflect voting or Ballot Initiative.

17-Jul-20
Paul what's the vibe out their? For or against.

17-Jul-20
Colorado has/is becoming a liberal, bunny hugging state, what do you think? I believe they’re trying to run all the Texans out.

17-Jul-20
I'm sticking with my 70-30 prediction for the vote. Same as the spring bear and fall baiting vote.

17-Jul-20
Keven, in spite what some might "predict", we will fight to the end and use what resources we can afford. There is different about this Initiative vs the bear issue and the trapping issue, as there was no or not much opposition from sportsmen or organizations) as there is now; a lot more sportsmen, hunting groups, livestock organizations, county governments, CPW Commission, and staff, aware of the issue and are in opposition. We have the SCI and NRA helping. There are Stopthewolf Coalition, Stopthewolf PAC and Coloradans Protecting Wildlife, doing their best to get the message out. More message will began in late Sept and into Oct . prior to the Nov 3 voting. I have seen recently a short TV spot. As you know it all costs a lot of money.

Some will find a way to criticize what I have just stated/projected but we are moving forward the best we can. Thanks for the question. Paul

18-Jul-20
Paul, there was strong opposition in '92 from multiple organized groups. What has changed is that the demographic has moved even further left and more urban since then.

18-Jul-20
I work on being positive, not doom and gloom.

18-Jul-20
Let's use some reverse psychology. We can act excited about transplanting wolves into CO so we can shoot them. Then all the anti's will vote with us against sticking wolves in CO so no hunters can kill them.

18-Jul-20
John, sounds simple but the reintroduction of wolves into Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming resulted in a wolf season where annually, a couple hundred wolves are kill by gun and trapping in each of those states. The main goal for the Feds was to get them there and stabilized. That is the same goal of the Rocky Mt. Wolf Project. to get them here into Colorado, in larger numbers. Killing a few is the price the prowolfers are will be pay. Anti's only make up a small percentage of Coloradans, it is the uninformed voter that we need to convince that a forced wolf reintroduction is a bad idea.

18-Jul-20
Good job Paul. I appreciate the effort you and others are putting forth. I don't think most people realize the amount of time and resources it takes to fight a battle such as this. Every time I go for my walk here in MN, I see fresh wolf tracks in the sand on the trail I walk. Big and small tracks - the other day it looked like an adult and 3 or possibly more pups.

If CO get wolves like MN has, you can kiss the hunting good bye. Bob

19-Jul-20
Thank you Paul, I appreciate you and what you are doing. An ambassador role model of positivity for all.

19-Jul-20
Paul,

Thanks for the effort! I have spent a lot of time in SW colorado, beautiful country. I can't believe trapping and spring bear were eliminated. My buddies son has been hunting cats for the DOW for a couple years now. There are still some good people but getting fewer by the day. I hope you can stop this madness.

• Sitka Gear