Trophyhill 27-Jul-20
WapitiBob 27-Jul-20
76aggie 29-Jul-20
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Jul-20
Brotsky 29-Jul-20
76aggie 29-Jul-20
76aggie 10-Aug-20
27-Jul-20
I know of and have had most of the others out there, just wondering what everyone is liking with Peak...

The granolas for me top most others...Chicken and rice, plus Beef Stroganoff for meals!

27-Jul-20
Chicken pesto pasta hands down!

27-Jul-20
It’s been a year since I had them but the beef stroganoff was good and the chicken pesto pasta too! As I remember they were all pretty good. Even the breakfast skillet and strawberries and granola are pretty good. I always said I was going to make a chicken pesto pasta at home and put it on a plate for my wife and say I made supper just to see if it was that good or I was a half starved sheep hunter!

27-Jul-20
Chicken Alfredo

27-Jul-20
All of them

27-Jul-20
So you guys are liking them over mountain house? I’ve never tried them but would love a change. I tried backpackers pantry or something like that and they were a pain in the ass to cook and didn’t taste good to me. Went back to the tried and true....but would like something different for sure.

27-Jul-20
Black Ovis has them on sale for 20% of with code PEAK20. Just got a bundle package and a few extra strawberries and granola. Averaged $7.26 per meal with discount.

27-Jul-20
Seems like the perfect opportunity for Mountain House to kick their product to the next level or they're going to lose out. Or any of them for that matter...

27-Jul-20
I hope they’re good, I have 10 of them for this year’s elk hunt.

27-Jul-20
I really like mountain house and have never tried peak, are they that much better?

27-Jul-20
I hope they’re good, I have 10 of them for this year’s elk hunt.

27-Jul-20
Peak is really good stuff. I like them all. They're the best. Beef Strog and Alfredo are my top two, though.

27-Jul-20
I have the Mendes package coming so I'll get to try the bison and elk. I've liked everything I've tried so far. Good stuff. A great story on a small company starting from nothing basically. What I've tried so far puts MH to shame.....

27-Jul-20
I leave my mt house at home. Yes they’re that much better but be sure you buy them at 20% off which is the current deal with all their online vendors I do believe.

29-Jul-20
Just went to the Black Ovis site to pick out some individual meals to try. They were out of a lot of them. Then went to Peak website. They are also out of stock for a lot of them. Either they are heads up better than the rest or their ad team is doing an exceptional job!

I still have no complaints with Mtn. House but would like to try some Peak meals to see for myself.

29-Jul-20
Yeah, these sales wipe 'em out pretty quick...Lucky and got an order in right when it started.

29-Jul-20
Sierra has them for $9.99 in stock. That's where mine came from.

29-Jul-20
Thanks Brotsky. I was just now able to place an order with Sierra.

10-Aug-20
I got my order of Peak freeze dried. Tried the Chicken Alfredo and was not impressed. That was only one entree so to be fair I will try another but at this time I think I will stay with Mountain House. The only M.H. I did not like was their Beef Stew.

• Sitka Gear