Hackbow 04-Aug-20
milnrick 04-Aug-20
Nick Muche 05-Aug-20
Hessticles 05-Aug-20
Rut Nut 05-Aug-20
South Farm 05-Aug-20
Mule Power 05-Aug-20
31-Jul-20
Looking for names of Alaskan guide/outfitting services that cater to the very wealthy and "high end" clients. The more ostentatious, the better. Any weapon, any species, any area. A friend of mine works with this crowd and is looking to package deals with his services. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

02-Aug-20
Bump

03-Aug-20
Canada is probably your best bet. Helicopters, cabins, well-managed concessions...

03-Aug-20
Had to look this up: ostentatious: characterized by vulgar or pretentious display; designed to impress or attract notice

03-Aug-20
None of that is present on this site.

03-Aug-20
Will be difficult to line up one single outfitter for this. There are a few I could recommend depending on species wanted, but in general the hunts here are not going to be as luxurious as their Canadian counterparts.

03-Aug-20
There are several bear hunting options in Southeast Alaska that are downright ostentatious. The yach-based options are commonly well over $30K, which to me seems totally ridiculous.

As for “Bou-Bounds’s” comment, yep, he’s right. He’s driven away pretty much everyone from this site. That’s why there aren’t any good adventure hunts here anymore. Hell, it doesn’t even pay to “lurk” here anymore.

04-Aug-20
Any luck with your search?

04-Aug-20
Call Shawn Raymond at Yukon Big Game Outfitters.

04-Aug-20
Yep. Jim River Guide Service is one of the premier hunting destinations in the world and he got hammered on this site EVERY time he said anything positive about his outfit...ALWAYS by guys that never hunted with him. It was sickening. His clients really like him. Check out what all his hunters’ reports say about him. He’s first class but was driven away by duds.

04-Aug-20
Thank you to those who get it and to those who've sent PM's. Not everyone does DIY....some people have more money than time. My friend is trying to help a couple guys in that demographic.

04-Aug-20
Looking for a series of "high end" or exclusive hunts? Have your friend contact Drew Butterwick, his website is: www.voyagerexpeditions.com

I think he'll meet your expectation.

05-Aug-20
I’m convinced Chainsaw is ol Willy.

05-Aug-20
HA I agree Nick!

05-Aug-20
LOL! Willie got hammered for his attitude towards prospective clients...……………………

05-Aug-20
To the average Joe they're all "high end"!! Having said that, any outfit that uses a helicopter to fly your animal out whole definately goes a step above and beyond that in my mind. I've dreamed about it, but could never imagine hunting with such and outfit.

05-Aug-20
Chainsaw’s friends are feverishly loyal. Nick you made me smile.

I guess there are people out there who think Jerry Springer and studio wrestling are real huh?

• Sitka Gear