t-roy 07-Nov-20
06-Aug-20
My annual plea!

06-Aug-20
Give them a call.....

06-Aug-20
I know hey. Fall grey is still good

06-Aug-20
Fall brown was outstanding, I think the grey is too light colored.

07-Aug-20
What kodiak said...

07-Aug-20
Great pattern. The guy working the corner of 34 and 287 in Loveland with a "Homeless Vet, anything helps" sign was wearing Fall Brown pants today. Might be a guy you could make a deal with. Looked like they had a been around the block a few times.

07-Aug-20
Still have my bibs and jacket.

07-Aug-20
does grey wolf woolens still offer pred brown?

07-Aug-20
any pics?

07-Aug-20
Wish they would sell that pattern to one of the better quality material companies. I'd be all in.

07-Aug-20
One of the best camo patterns

07-Aug-20

non typ's embedded Photo
non typ's embedded Photo

07-Aug-20
Looks like you might try Poshmark. Ha.

07-Aug-20
Yep, fall brown was my favorite as well. I’ve had relationship breakups that caused less pain.

07-Aug-20
I have a LS T-Shirt, a berber fleece vest, 2 pair of berber fleece pants, a berber fleece coat with a custom BF hood installed, and some lite-weight fleece pants...all in Predator fall brown....it took me 2 years of Ebay and Archery Talk to get it all together!! Love it....

Joe

07-Aug-20
I got most of mine from Day One years ago. Wish it was still available! The Evolution pattern was the best sticks and leaves pattern ever made as well.

07-Aug-20

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
Kinda partial to Fall Gray. Day One fleece pullover and Day one saddle cloth pants.

07-Aug-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
I agree, Fall Brown

07-Aug-20
Preach!!! Can we start, say, one of those online signature drives or something. It's the best, most all purpose pattern they ever had... which is saying something given how good all their patterns are. Every time I wear mine, I feel like I'm hunting in a highly valuable and rare item: "Is this they day I rip them beyond repair?"...

PLEASE PREDATOR, bring back the best, bring back FALL BROWN!

07-Aug-20
Yes sir, been saying that from day one it went away...

07-Aug-20
Fall grey all day!

08-Aug-20
Dang Paul, is that guy your son!!??

Both brown and grey are great patterns. The grey really works well in late season treestands but the brown is great for hunting on the ground. I think the grey looks better when it gets a little dirty though...

08-Aug-20
Why do you fellas think its gone? Last time I was on their web page its was still there.

08-Aug-20
Partial to fall grey too. My favorite camo.

08-Aug-20
I e switched to Kuiu because the fit, comfort, blah blah blah.. but If predator could make it as technical if sell all of that just to buy fall brown.. it was and is the best camo out there.. at some point we’re going to have someone from the plaid, just don’t Get caught moving crowd but if we do we all need to boo them..

08-Aug-20
Nice pic bowbender... Paul great camo all i can see is white teeth, ram head and mtns... wouldn't know it was you without your handle!

08-Aug-20
FWIW.......Back at the end May I had to send my Pred Grey jacket back to get the zipper replaced (for free!). The lady I was speaking with and took care of me is named Jen. She is hardcore on providing great customer service. I told her she is the Predator Goddess. She said to call her anytime with questions or needing info. Her email is [email protected]

I've had my insulated Pred camo for maybe 7 years and it is the fleece soft fuzzy outside. Jen said they went to a newer material that is supposed to be a step up from what I have. I like what I have but was hoping she couldn't fix the zipper. She was going to send me a brand new replacement jacket if she couldn't fix my old one!! If anyone has any Pred questions....ya might want to reach out to her.

08-Aug-20
Poor Jen. If we do our job, she is about to get a bunch of emails saying "PLEASE FALL BROWN"

#I'mWithStandsWithAKnife

08-Aug-20
Scentman,

Thanks. My son was 14 at the time, unior hunter, and in a ladder stand about 20 yards away. I was watching a nice 8 and he was snapping pics. It had already passed behind him with no shot.

08-Aug-20
Killed that Colorado sheep in 1997 at the age of 57. Seems like yesterday but NOT. ie, 23 years ago. Yea, a few gray hairs, --OK, a lot. my best, Paul

08-Aug-20
Bowbender, what better way to spend than with your son up in tree branches... Paul, you still have my vote as Lee Marvin look alike... can you sing wandern star? Lol Look up I was born under a wonderin star by lee marvin anybody over 55!

08-Aug-20
They make a fall brown on steroids....its called ASAT! I did use fall brown back in the day though.

08-Aug-20
I use an ASAT leafy suit some bowaddict...

Love it... but not as much as fall brown predator.

09-Aug-20
What about the Brown Deception?

10-Aug-20

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Love my brown and fall gray predator wool!

10-Aug-20
Great article. help a lot for my work. Thanks for sharing effective and useful ways. [url=https://mapquestdirections.co]mapquest directions[/url]

10-Aug-20
Great article. help a lot for my work. Thanks for sharing effective and useful ways. [url=https://mapquestdirections.co]mapquest directions[/url]

10-Aug-20
Fall brown was definitely my favorite pattern. I now use sitka optifade

10-Aug-20

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Use to fit into this set

10-Aug-20
I’ve got a Grey Wolf predator brown wool jacket with the insulation/liner. It’s super duper nice and I don’t even wear it anymore.

Good pattern though.

10-Aug-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
It even works great for fishing.

10-Aug-20
All I see is the fish!

10-Aug-20
Liked all three colors, but never really cared for the Deception pattern, and now try to find ASAT...

07-Nov-20
I accidentally asked them about fall gray on the gram. They replied promptly that they still have it. I corrected myself to ask about fall brown, & got crickets... the gray, brown, & green patterns were, imo, some of the best patterns of their time, & still very good for now. When other companies started pushing more technical materials, I remember hoping & hoping that Predator would stop using cotton & modernize. Instead, they got rid of one of their best patterns, & took quite a while to change materials. I always wonder how much more they might have sold if they stuck with the original patterns, & modernized their cuts & fabrics earlier...

07-Nov-20
Get some ASAT, problem solved.

07-Nov-20
Agree Fall Brown is great, but I prefer Fall Grey. More contrast is good while in the tree and/or on the ground.

C’mon T-Roy...Get with the program. That’s “Predator Deception”, not “Fall Brown”. ;). Stick to what you’re good at: Killing HUGE Bucks. ;). And that’s a bit of a “fasion faux pas” mixing Predator and KUIU don’t you think????

07-Nov-20
My bad, Cory! I probably had one too many Flaming Donkeys on that trip! When you’re seeing double, those patterns all start to look the same ;-)

• Sitka Gear