Basemap?
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Boone 20-Aug-20
TJS 20-Aug-20
SBH 20-Aug-20
WapitiBob 20-Aug-20
20-Aug-20
Would like to start out with is there a search feature on bowsite.com somewhere that I'm not seeing? I have a feeling that someone has talked about basemap. But I'd like to get some feedback on basemap pro hunting app. Camofire.com has it for $18.00 today and want some feedback good bad or otherwise. I live in western Wisconsin and my land I can hunt doesn't have any cell coverage. Like to check the property lines on this piece of property and would like to hunt some public around my house this year. I also drew a zone 4 Iowa tag. And by my understanding basemap is for all 50 states. So any an all feedback is welcome.

20-Aug-20
Basemap is good! No cell service is okay if you download your hunting areas before you go.

20-Aug-20
I have Onx and Basemap. Imagery is better on basemap but the off-line maps aren't as good for me. I find myself using OnX more. It is more costly.

Bowsite search function doesn't exist. Some guys will tell you to google the thread and add bow site in the search. I've never tried.

20-Aug-20
I have onX, GAIA, and Basemap. Bought basemap twice, shame on me. I've tried to like it but it's like oil and water. If you don't need the app right now wait a week or two for the gohunt app.

• Sitka Gear