BoggsBowhunts 29-Aug-20
28-Aug-20

LoneStarArcher's embedded Photo
Looking at getting a new bino harness. So far, I've looked at and prefer the marsupial enclosed harness, Sitka gear Mountain Optics Harness, and Alaska Guide Kodiak Cub. Ideally I'm looking for one that I can carry my binos, phone, and rangefinder in, so really looking for something that has attachable accessory holsters that are really secure. I don't want anything that has webbing that stretches, like the vortex bino harness (I hated it on my antelope hunt a few weeks ago).

Thanks and good luck this season.

28-Aug-20
I’ve had most of them, minus Sitka NEW monstrosity of a pack which I have zero interest in. I’ve settled on the agc without the max pocket. I carry my rangefinder in the front pocket and I like it a lot. I hated the original kuiu. Last version of Sitka was ok but it squeaked and was pretty small.

28-Aug-20
I'm still liking my Sitka from a year ago or so...I have a slide clip on my RangeFinder, as I'm not big on pockets for it...

28-Aug-20
I'm still liking my Sitka from a year ago or so...I have a slide clip on my RangeFinder, as I'm not big on pockets for it...

28-Aug-20
Huge fan of my marsupial. I run it with range finder and spot-x in the accessory pouches. Also run a wind checker in the side webbing (perfect fit).

28-Aug-20
Double post

28-Aug-20
I've tried a lot of them including Kuiu original, AGC Kiss and Denali, S4, Outdoor Vision, Sitka Mountain Optics Harness, and I am forgetting one or two but I like the Kuiu Pro Bino Harness the best. It is quiet, slides forward not back, fits well, and it's minimalistic.

28-Aug-20
Alaskan Guide Kodiak.. Mike Drop

29-Aug-20
Had an Alaskan Guide, now have Kuiu Pro, Like it better

29-Aug-20
If the adak had an extra pocket and a bow hook It would have my vote hands down. The rf case is silent, as is the bino case.

29-Aug-20
Big fan of Adak. Especially on sale on CamoFire

29-Aug-20
Been using the ADAK now for about a yr and becoming less of a fan. Too many straps on the damn thing. The pouches are decent but it's like swimming through spaghetti every time you put it on and the excess straps are always flapping around loose.

29-Aug-20
I'm using a 5.11 sling pack. I can wear it front or back.

29-Aug-20
What I really love about the marsupial is the simplicity of the magnetic lids. The have been flawless and easy for me with single-handed operation while holding the bow. No zippers, hooks, snaps etc.

29-Aug-20
Had an Alaskan Guide, now have Kuiu Pro, Like it better

29-Aug-20

Ambush's embedded Photo
Ambush's embedded Photo
Some people like just a bino case and others like a chest pack. I’m always wearing a pack of some kind on my back, so really don’t like one in front too. The AGC Kiss is as much bulk as can tolerate, but it’s good. Wind checker on one side, licences in zippered sleeve. Range finder on a Kuiu land yard and clip that clips on the bino harness. Everything truly is one handed operation.

Edit: Not sure why that pic showed up. Can’t get rid of it either.

29-Aug-20
Kuiu Pro for 12x50 EL’s...works great.

29-Aug-20
Kuiu Pro for 12x50 EL’s...works great.

29-Aug-20
Has anybody used the FHF Gear harness? Don't mean to hijack the thread, but it caught my eye a while back and was wondering where it fit in compared to those previously mentioned here

• Sitka Gear