Destroyer350 29-Aug-20
Boris 29-Aug-20
BULELK1 30-Aug-20
orionsbrother 30-Aug-20
drycreek 30-Aug-20
29-Aug-20
Looks more like a bruise than a bite.

29-Aug-20
Is it painful, itch, any change since the first picture? Pay close attention to your body and check your temp. Anything that concerns you get in to see a medical professional as soon as possible.

29-Aug-20
You’ve gotten bitten by something.

29-Aug-20
Bit by the bowstring

29-Aug-20
Stupid buffalo gnats we have around here will leave a welt like that, maybe not as big. Got bit on the edge of my mouth last year and lip swelled like I’d been hit.

29-Aug-20
Kinda looks like a spider bite.

29-Aug-20
Could be a spider bite. They are often times painless and will develop similar markings around the bite site. I was bitten by a brown recluse spider when I was 12. It was like getting stung by a wasp and I got medical attention immediately so I was ok. Untreated bites of any variety can lead to serious issues. If I were you, I'd get it checked out. Good luck and keep us posted.

29-Aug-20
I thought the same thing as carcus: String slap. But I can't remember from other pics if you are lefty?

In my experience, a bite would have a pink or off colored circular center and the discoloration spreads out from there. Spider bites often present two marks from fangs and discolor significantly at the puncture cite.

Hope you heal up quickly. Pete

29-Aug-20
I would say bruise except for the “central” clear area. Tick is first thing I think of with a “target”.

I would Benadryl and anti-inflammatories orally and Cortisone cream topically. But see a doctor if it looks to be getting worse

29-Aug-20
I got a spider bite this summer that looked almost exactly like that. Never felt it when it happened. Got some necrosis in the center after a few days.

29-Aug-20
Spider more than likely. Maybe while sleeping

29-Aug-20
Use a pen to outline the bite so you can tell if it gets larger.

29-Aug-20
Best thing, check it out, NOW. Better to be safe than sorry.

30-Aug-20
Spider while you where sleeping in the night ?

Hang in there

Robb

30-Aug-20
Doubt it’s a brown recluse bite. I’ve had two and they get nasty. A customer of mine had to get a skin graft when he got bit. The necrosis looks like someone took a melon baller scoop out of you.

30-Aug-20
Spider bite I think. Had one just like it, never felt anything but I remember knocking a spider off. A couple days later had what you have except there were red marks leading away in different directions. It was fairly concerning at the time but it was at the beginning of this pandemic bullshit and getting to a doctor was difficult. It took over a week to get to looking better, but it never did hurt.

• Sitka Gear