Bou'bound 20-Oct-20
BTM 20-Oct-20
Deertick 20-Oct-20
WoodMoose 20-Oct-20
Pete In Fairbanks 20-Oct-20
Nick Muche 20-Oct-20
moosehunter 21-Oct-20
19-Oct-20
Looking for any feed back on AK outfitter Mike Odin for Yukon Moose hunts. Thank you

19-Oct-20
Sorry don't have a reference for that outfitter, However, being from Alaska it is very confusing when people from the L48 referring to a "Yukon" moose hunt, to us that implies you are hunting IN the YUKON. not in Alaska. I understand P&Y refers to them as the "Alaskan-Yukon" moose, but the difference is which country you are hunting!

19-Oct-20
He uses bushwacker air for his transporter.. it’s cheaper to book directly with bushwhacker..

19-Oct-20
Looking for any feed back on AK outfitter Mike Odin for Yukon Moose hunts. Thank you

19-Oct-20
To clarify, hunting the Yukon Moose species, in Alaska.

19-Oct-20
That's my point- its the "Alaska/Yukon" moose species according to P&Y,

It is NOT a YUKON MOOSE. it is an ALASKAN Moose. Do Not say "Yukon Moose" unless hunting in The Yukon Territory, CANADA

(and fyi Alaska is way bigger than Texas)

19-Oct-20
To clarify, hunting the Yukon Moose species, in Alaska.

20-Oct-20
Maybe he is hunting Alaskan moose that identify as Yukons.

20-Oct-20
LOL bou!

20-Oct-20
Is there a more porous border than the Alaska/Canada border, when it comes to moose? #illegalimmigration

20-Oct-20
you guys are bad,,,,,,good fun read this morning

20-Oct-20
Technically and taxinomically correct, there is no such (sub)species as Yukon Moose.

As has been explained, there is one called "Alaska-Yukon Moose."

Wonder why, for some people, this is so difficult to understand? It doesn't seem that complicated to me...

Pete

20-Oct-20
If you would have seen the location that Bushwhacker Air dropped off two unknowing/clueless hunters this past fall, you'd be looking elsewhere for a moose hunt. I think you can do better if a DIY moose hunt is your goal.

21-Oct-20
Now I have spoke to several hunters who have hunted with the outfit so I got what I needed. Thank you

• Sitka Gear