Rut Nut 01-Dec-20
kota-man 01-Dec-20
Archbull 01-Dec-20
W8N4RUT 01-Dec-20
TD 02-Dec-20
Tilzbow 02-Dec-20
Rut Nut 03-Dec-20
01-Dec-20
Let me preface this by saying that I am a big fan of Kuiu and own a lot of their gear. Great company with quality products. That being said, I received an email for GivingTuesday from Kuiu with an offer to buy a shirt and all proceeds go to TeamRubicon (great organization, btw). The shirt has profanity right on the back in big bold letters ('shirt' minus the 'r'). Is it just me, or is this not offensive to anyone else? Do I want to have my kids read that or the f-word on some guys shirt while we're standing in line at the grocery store? Can't we show a little more class from a company and an organization doing great things to help people? Maybe I'm just too sensitive or old-fashioned, but I expected a little more from Kuiu. I think I'll just donate 25 bucks to TeamRubicon or another charity today and leave the shirt and the swearing in the locker room.

01-Dec-20
I guess you don’t wear pajama pants with juicy written across the back end either. ;)

01-Dec-20
Clarify the shit word. Was it meant to be printed on the back of the shirt on purpose or did someone (employee or shipper) use a marker and print the word?

01-Dec-20
How is shit used on the shirt? I don't wear pajamas but frown on those that wear them out in public. LOL

01-Dec-20

Destroyer350's Link
The only one I could find is from 2018 that says "Get Shit Done".

01-Dec-20
On purpose. On the back it says "Get SH*@ Done"

01-Dec-20
Destroyer, That's it. Same shirt, same logo. Different color for 2020.

01-Dec-20
Not for me....Plenty of other ways to express your feelings but my Grandsons probably have several of them?

01-Dec-20
I like the one that says, "Do Awesome Sh!t". :-)

01-Dec-20
There are better ways to get the point across...

01-Dec-20
Agreed. It is not something I would wear. I would have liked this when I was 23. I am embarrassed at the things I used to think was funny or cool.

01-Dec-20
"I am embarrassed at the things I used to think was funny or cool." Bowfreak, Amen to that. I hadn't really thought about it that way. I am definitely a different person than I was 20-30 years ago (thank goodness!) and maybe I would have seen it differently with my 20yo-glasses on.

01-Dec-20
Not at all.... you are probably too sensitive...

01-Dec-20
Very simple, and like you said.

Don’t like it don’t buy it. Personally I’m not offended by it but I won’t buy one either.

01-Dec-20
I don’t think the shirt is geared toward the bowsite demographic.

01-Dec-20
people with limited vocabularies need to use little words. It's unfortunate.

01-Dec-20
Bou . . . . :) :)

I wouldn't wear the shirt. But unlike most of today's world, I'm not offended by every little thing either.

I have a decently sized vocabulary myself, including some nice latin phrases that I use on a daily basis, but I also like to cuss. The F word is my favorite word, because it covers so many things. And I use it quite frequently. My 7 year old daughter just rolls her eyes. No, I don't claim to be a good role model. But she's a better person than me on so many levels :)

01-Dec-20
I find it offensive.

Also reflects poorly to non-hunters, fits the stereotype of non-educated red neck.

01-Dec-20
That’s a turn off for sure. Now if they made some attacks with “juicy” on the butt LINK, count me in!

01-Dec-20
If MPauls wears pants with Juicy printed across his butt, then I'm offended :)

01-Dec-20
If you have "juicy" on your butt, you should learn about baby wipes. And cut back on the deep fried.

01-Dec-20
"I guess you don’t wear pajama pants with juicy written across the back end either. ;)"

Ok, I spit my lunch all over my computer screen on that one.

01-Dec-20
Curious.... did you purchase this shirt unknowingly... or just upset it's even offered for sale? Color me confused. "Get sprinkles done!" just doesn't have the same pop to it.

Growing old is inevitable..... um, stuff happens.....

Growing up OTOH is optional... =D

Git off my lawn!

01-Dec-20
I'd rather they not use a statement like that (or other folks/companies etc) on a shirt. Just say "Get Stuff Done". I get that it's "edgier" and thus perhaps viewed as "cooler"... but it's better the "clean" way.

01-Dec-20
I'll probably toss and turn for 2 or 3 seconds tonight worrying about it.

01-Dec-20
I'm not going to buy one, but certainly doesn't bother me enough to start a thread about it.

01-Dec-20
I guess I wouldn't wear it, but I'm not offended either.

Years in the military and working in a trade, I'm pretty calloused when it comes to language.

You could take some comfort in knowing kids are hearing worse than that on the playground. I guarantee it.

01-Dec-20
If this is your biggest worry, I'd say you're a lucky man. Personally, I couldn't care less what they print on their T-shirts. I have T-shirts with worse printed on them. I don't wear them to church, but.....

Matt

01-Dec-20
Seems like everyone’s middle name is Karen these days...

—Jim

01-Dec-20
Geez.... Were some of you guys also offended by the play on the Nike slogan that replaced "It" with "Me"?

01-Dec-20
My niece sent me a t-shirt that has two rows of random letters printed on the front. When you fold the letters over on themselves it forms the words “F**K OFF”. Every time I wear it in public, someone asks me what the random letters mean. When I demonstrate the folding technique, they usually bust out laughing.

Life is too short to get offended over minutia.

Matt

01-Dec-20
I was offended they didn’t have more fowl language offerings on their site. They definitely need a “WTF” shirt. That’s what Nichole says every time another one of their boxes shows up on the doorstep so the ram’s head symbol is now synonymous with that saying at our house.

01-Dec-20
I don’t think bowman is bent out of shape about this like some think. It’s tasteless, at least for many and that’s all he’s really saying. It’s tasteless just like the juicy pants or the Calvin cowgirl squatting on a city boys decal I saw yesterday on the back glass of a truck.lol I may be a country boy but I’m glad my country girl has some class. That’s what makes America great though, wear what you want, just don’t expect it to sell to the masses.

01-Dec-20
LOL @ Brotsky!!!

Along those lines, one of our good friends is a petite nice looking lady, who cusses like a drunken sailor. I find it oddly attractive. Always liked 'em a little on the trashy side.

;-)

Matt

01-Dec-20
Agreed. I'm not bent out of shape about it or even offended necessarily. I'll still buy Kuiu and I still think TeamRubicon is a good organization doing great things. Just classless and tasteless, imo, but I totally respect others' opinions, too. The ironic thing is that the guys who don't think it's classless or tasteless will buy and wear stuff like this and the ones who are against it, won't. Joys of living in a free country. Only bummer is that you don't look at me and say "Geez, I wish that guy would wear a more offensive t-shirt with swearing on it for me and my kids to look at." And I get it, my kids hear WAY worse than that every day at school, but I don't think that it means that we all need to go out wear shirts with the f-word emblazoned all over it (like the guy I saw in Walmart the other day with "F*** you, you f***ing f***" on it. High class individual in my book, but he would laugh at me if I said anything and think I was the one with the problem.) Some guys like Fords and some like Chevy's, but I think that there is a line that is becoming more blurred in society about civility and respect. Just my two cents.

01-Dec-20
I wouldn’t loose any sleep over either but it does demonstrate how course and disrespectful society has become. I grew up in a different world compared to what we have today. I’m just old school I guess.

01-Dec-20
That’s it we have to boycott Kuiu over this. How dare they use the evil S word on there product.

I agree with JTreeman. Lots of Karen’s in the world these days.

01-Dec-20
I thought it was low class, but not offended. What does offend me is that Kuiu stuff is all made in China! Now that’s something to get bent outta shape about!!!

01-Dec-20
The liberal tree huggers will always hate us. It's the majority of the population (non-hunters) who will ultimately determine things like whether wolves are reintroduced, whether wolves are hunted/managed, whether hunting should be eliminated on State land, whether hunting should be eliminated all together. Is this shirt going to help bring the non-hunter to "our" side or steer them against us? Just because you can wear something doesn't necessarily mean you should...

01-Dec-20
I'm not offended by the shirt but I wouldn't wear it.

I've found through the course of my life that fellas that wear shirts like that or make other public statements of their "bad assness" are usually as worrisome as a cloudy day.

01-Dec-20
Not my cup of tea but I always shake my head at “Dodge the father Ram the daughter” bumper stickers on Chryslers

01-Dec-20
Actually, I think they’re just trying to keep up with the “lingo” these days...............

Just wait til they come out with a flat brim ball cap! ;-)

01-Dec-20
I’ve owned that shirt for two years and didn’t know it said that on the back! ;)

01-Dec-20
It's 2020. Everything is offensive!!

01-Dec-20
Didn’t like it when i saw it. Decided not to purchase or donate. I expect more.

Scott

02-Dec-20
Guessing now from the responses my ahegou camo jacket might be over the top......

02-Dec-20

Tilzbow's embedded Photo
Tilzbow's embedded Photo
For Rut Nut:

03-Dec-20
LMBO Scott! : )

• Sitka Gear