drycreek 12-Dec-20
Grey Ghost 12-Dec-20
Timbrhuntr 12-Dec-20
Pete-pec 12-Dec-20
Milhouse 12-Dec-20
LTG 11 17-Dec-20
The last savage 21-Dec-20
10-Dec-20
Just found these bow hunters on YouTube and have been watching them. If you don't know who they are they bow hunt the Atlanta suburbs for some monster whitetail deer. They killed a 200 inch deer on one of there most recent videos and you can see the owners swimming pool in the background. Pretty interesting watching these guys hunt. Check them out if you get a chance. Let me know if anyone else has seen there videos.

10-Dec-20
Yea I saw those guys too. Interesting approach. Good for them but not my cup of tea.

10-Dec-20
Yeah its definitely a different approach to hunting.

10-Dec-20
Do you have a link?

10-Dec-20

It's pretty amazing what they do. While it's not a big woods or big farm hunting experience, it's pretty amazing how successful they are getting permission and certainly impressive how they hunt suburban bucks.

10-Dec-20
My son loves their videos. I watched the one with Zeus....what a tank!

10-Dec-20
I stumbled on to their vids last week. One hunt was literally 10 yards from a house. The guy killed a monster.

10-Dec-20
Saw them when THP was hunting with them in TN on the lake. Looked like a good time!

10-Dec-20
Its an interesting way to hunt and they are very successful. They do interact with public a lot as well asking for permission to walk through there yards. They seem to be doin it right. Major props.

10-Dec-20
Think I’ve seen a couple vids. Didn’t seem to be short on equipment and cell cameras and the like, but hey they’re living the American dream.

10-Dec-20
My favorite guys to watch. Unique approach and consistent big mature deer

10-Dec-20
Yes they do very well at the niche they have carved out for themselves. I’ve been watching them and THP for a couple of years now

11-Dec-20
Ground blinds under decks, against landscape walls, etc, and shooting giants! It is crazy that some of those city bucks travel as far as they say, 3-4 miles and crossing a couple freeways in the process. Playing russian roulette with how fast people drive those freeways down there...

12-Dec-20
Should P&Y add a Yard Deer category do you think?

12-Dec-20
I've only watched a couple videos. Wonder how much trouble antis give them.

12-Dec-20
It’s in the south. Good ole boys from Georgia are the same as those any where else. Mind your business or someone is going to remind you that you should have.

12-Dec-20
Just watched a vid of their's, guy shot a giant 4x4. Great video, definitely does his homework. That's the great thing about whitetails.... they are where they are. You can pretty much throw "There's no way a deer would be around here out the window." Everyman's big game animal.

12-Dec-20
Pretty much a whole new definition to “deer yards”. Y’all should see some of the bucks eating the petunias in the yards in cities all around the Hill Country in Texas.

12-Dec-20

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
I can't imagine hunting the tamed deer that live in the town near us. It would be about as challenging as hunting Herefords in a corral.

Matt

12-Dec-20
Where I live in the town area you can't hunt and the deer there would be no challenge but move out 10 miles to where hunting is allowed and the deer are just as hard to kill as any where else ! I doubt very much that hunting those yard mule deer would be even close to hunting those cagey mature bucks in those urban suburbs. I recall in one episode they said the biggest hurdle was that there were several other guys hunting the same deer so seems like plenty of pressure !

12-Dec-20
I've watched every video. I cannot fathom what words they say to these homeowners who allow them access to their backyards? They lose access often, and even though they kill monster bucks, that stress of mad neighbors would not be worth it to me. I have a few neighbors who built their homes adjacent to some property I hunt, and although it doesn't bother the deer, just listening to screaming kids, dogs barking, lawn mowing, and the lot, drives me crazy. Can you imagine hearing wheel of fortune on the TV behind your stand? Pat, I'll buy an I for I don't think so!

12-Dec-20
I realize, it wouldn't be for everyone.... I will also say, I think you'd find out in a hurry how "tame" those deer are, if you were hunting them. Every situation in hunting presents a new set of challenges. This one throws in a lot of unusual ones....these fellas have accepted those challenges, and shoot some incredible bucks.

17-Dec-20

21-Dec-20
I just saw a news story on the internet. Apparently a lot of folks around Atlanta have watched the utube videos are are attempting to get tne urban bow hunting banned...f it is banned the seek one boys can only look into the mirror see what caused the ban...ida kept those secrets to my self...instead of plastering utube with video's. To each his own.

• Sitka Gear