General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
JAW 13-Dec-20
Pat Lefemine 13-Dec-20
shane 13-Dec-20
SIP 13-Dec-20
Denali 28-Dec-20
13-Dec-20
I've been hunting for almost 50 years. As I've aged, I've become more interested in land stewardship -- improving the land for wildlife via food plots, apple tree plantings, timber management and the like. When Mossy Oak's GameKeepers program comes on Outdoor Channel, I eagerly tune in. I'm interested in hearing from subscribers of the GameKeepers Magazine. Specifically, is the magazine worthwhile? Are the articles informative? Or is the magazine merely an advertorial for Mossy Oak's many product lines (e.g., Mossy Oak camo, Biologic seeds, Nativ Nurseries, etc.). Again, just interested in hearing from those who subscribe or previously subscribed to the GameKeepers magazine. Thanks. Wade (JAW)

13-Dec-20
Interesting question since I just saw it on a newsstand and checked it out. I only saw one issue but it had very little about plots and land management. It looked like every other hunting magazine with the same old ads and promoted articles.

And every article that did have stuff on food plots was about Biologic.

The QDMA mag is a way better publication and it’s not tied to one product.

My 2c

13-Dec-20
I get the magazine an like it. It isn't just about whitetail deer, there is a lot about overall habitat for different species and including pond health. As far the ads you just have to remember Mossy Oak puts it out so they will have a lot about their products and their sponsors information. I don't mind them, but thats just me.

13-Dec-20
Advertisements bother some more than others....;^)

28-Dec-20
It is a Mossy Oak publication. I like the articles. It is not a Deer only mag, which I like. I still prefer paper over E-mags, too.

• Sitka Gear