Missouribreaks 25-Dec-20
JL 25-Dec-20
Glunt@work 25-Dec-20
Rickm 25-Dec-20
goyt 25-Dec-20
paul@thefort 25-Dec-20
Marty 25-Dec-20
24-Dec-20
May everyone here have a merry Christmas. And, don’t forget the reason for the season. God Bless

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas everyone!

24-Dec-20
This is a good post to put the political discussions aside for a second and appreciate what we have. Merry Christmas

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all! Thank you all for the advice and ideas this year - and over the years.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas gents. A child is born, a Savior is given.

24-Dec-20
Justin - Our family sends its very best to you and yours, brother. Please give your wife a Holiday Hug from our kids.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Be safe. Have fun. Be happy. Short bloodtrails.

24-Dec-20
You too Rick. I’ll be hollering soon.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas Bowsiters!

24-Dec-20
Merry christmas

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and may the good Lord bless you all!

24-Dec-20
God bless all you Bowsiters, and your Families this Christmas!

24-Dec-20
God rest ye merry, gentlemen Let nothing you dismay Remember, Christ, our Saviour Was born on Christmas day

To save us all from Satan's power When we were gone astray O, tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy O, tidings of comfort and joy

24-Dec-20
Hoping you all have a blessed Christmas! Remember the reason for the season!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas, all.

And here's to putting a bizarre year behind us.

Matt

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas everyone.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all! Thanking God for giving the greatest gift ever!

-Mitch

24-Dec-20
Happy Holidays!!!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and blessings to all of you.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all Bowsiters and their families. I hope we can all take a few moments to set aside the hustle and bustle of daily life, and the insanity of 2020, to remember and share the special meaning of this holiday and the promise it offers us. May God Bless.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year. Good riddance 2020 bring on 2021.

24-Dec-20
Thank you! Best wishes to you & your family as well!

ElkNut

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas ladies and gents! Have a Happy, Safe and better New Year!!

24-Dec-20
We couldnt earn it, we dont deserve it and yet He sent His only Son anyway. God is good, and we as bowhunters get to see some of the best of creation that there is. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas all!

24-Dec-20
Amen to that! Merry Christmas guys and gals!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you guys on the Bowsite!

Hopefully Santa brings all the good little boys and girls a pile of great tags for the new year!

24-Dec-20
Yup....Merry and safe Christmas and New Years to all. If you're traveling be extra safe.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year. Stay healthy!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all. I have not had a lot of time to get in the woods this year but the stories, pictures, and live hunts makes it feel like a little piece of me did. Thanks a bunch to some of the most knowledgeable and helpful group of people on the internet. Here is to good things in 2021,

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas!

24-Dec-20
Sometimes pleasently surprised by the number of people on here that seem to follow the word of the Man from Galille. Merry Christmas to you all !

24-Dec-20
Sometimes pleasently surprised by the number of people on here that seem to follow the word of the Man from Galille. Merry Christmas to you all ! Stay safe in the next year too !......Bob

24-Dec-20

milnrick's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas from Lady Bowhunter and I.
milnrick's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas from Lady Bowhunter and I.

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas gents! On to 2021!!!!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas guys! Bring on 2021!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to everyone & I hope 2021 is Good to Us All!

24-Dec-20

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo

24-Dec-20
Dear Bowsite Family--Merry Christmas to each of you and your households! I am so thankful that we are connected by the thrill and enjoyment of pursuing amazing critters with our bows in the beautiful, wild places the Lord has made! Yet beyond those pursuits are even grander and more enduring things of faith, hope, and love that we can and do encourage each other in....

It is my great hope that the following verses from God's Word will encourage those of you who love and follow Jesus, and will tug on the heartstrings of those of you whom He loves and died for, yet remain in the valley of decision.

And she shall bring forth a Son, and you shall call his name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come , He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2: 4-9

"For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Thank you Lord Jesus for coming to Earth to redeem us! Your are the greatest gift of love ever given to those who will receive You! Father, draw us each close to you where there is fullness of joy, let each heart receive your gift of love in Your Son, Jesus! Thank You, Lord, that By Your Atoning Blood, not by our works, we are washed whiter than snow and stand complete, robed in Your Perfect Righteousness!

O Lord Jesus, Light of the World, please fill our hearts and homes this Christmas, and help each of us shine your light, joy, and hope to a dark world in the days ahead as we eagerly, watchfully await Your promised return as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords!

Praying for you! Please pray for me! Kris

24-Dec-20
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!! SHAWN

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

24-Dec-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas from Nichole, Lexi, Kaden, Kia, and I. Oh, Buck says Merry Christmas too! God bless!

24-Dec-20

timberline53's embedded Photo
timberline53's embedded Photo
There is special Christmas Eve service done by our little fellowship here in Paonia, Colorado. You are welcome to join us! There is probably a way to link this service, but until I can figure it out, it can be viewed on: you tube Christmas Eve Service, Paonia Christian Fellowship. Takes a little while to load so please be patient--hope it works and you and your families are blessed! Kris

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas brothers and sisters!

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas Everyone

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all & lets be thankful for the blessings we have received. It's a birthday celebration of our Savior..

24-Dec-20
Merry Christmas everyone

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you/yours. Grateful for the fellowship. Let’s turn the page on 2020!

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you/yours. Grateful for the fellowship. Let’s turn the page on 2020!

25-Dec-20

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas all.

25-Dec-20

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas All

I put together a nice Holiday Bachelor Gourmet meal

Aoudad is the strongest sheepie tasting meat of the wild sheep I have eaten so I did mine in Country Sausage, Breakfast Sausage and then the backstrap steaks.

I used a pack of Country Sausage for this meal

25-Dec-20

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
All the fixin's

25-Dec-20

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Lot's of roughage in this meal!! haha

25-Dec-20

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
Leftover Bachelor Gourmet for the weekend--------->

I made it to midnight Mass so I'm feeling Great!!

Keep the Faith,

Robb

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas to all who voted to keep Christmas in our lives.

25-Dec-20
Yup....another Merry Christmas to all and prayers to the folks in Nashville.

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas. Did drive-in mass yesterday, cooked a 22# prime rib, enjoyed watching the kids open some gifts. Making prime rib and eggs at the moment.

The kids helped gather and wrap gifts for the children of a family that is struggling financially at the moment. We are fortunate and thankful.

25-Dec-20
Happy Christmas!!

Seriously wish you all a happy, healthy holiday season.

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas from Ohio

25-Dec-20
What a great day in Ft. Collins Colorado spending the day with Tricia and Chase the wonder dog. We watched Church service on PC late night. Nicely done. Opened a few presents, Chase got a new meat filled bone (Treat). Me, a few new stories on disk for my travel to AZ this Sunday to mule deer hunt ( my Christmas present). A super Christmas breakfast and later a walk in the park. So much to be thankful for. Ordered a new Lab puppy for May delivery. God bless all. Paul and Tricia

25-Dec-20
Merry Christmas!

• Sitka Gear