The last savage 25-Dec-20
Bowfreak 28-Dec-20
rock50 28-Dec-20
Medicinemann 28-Dec-20
IdyllwildArcher 28-Dec-20
24-Dec-20
Like a boss........ "what'da you lookin' at? I owe you money?"

24-Dec-20
Yes they are. I saw that a couple weeks ago.

24-Dec-20
I was kinda disappointed. The video stopped just about the time that things looked like they were about to get “interesting”. The guy had bigger stones than I do, though. I’m pretty sure that wolverine got way closer to him than I would have let him. Hard to get good video when you’re running away and screaming like a school girl.

24-Dec-20
Any one know if the wolverine actually killed the goat, or just scavenged the head?

The wolverine's cousin, Mr. Badger, is pretty bad-azzed too.

Matt

24-Dec-20
Neat video!

Randy Giesey, Ron Pittsley and I watched an Alaskan wolverine run a sow grizzly and 2 yr old cub nearly her size off a caribou carcass. The grizzlies didn't like it, growled and moaned a bit and left.

25-Dec-20
Yes, most definitely bad azz mofos

25-Dec-20
Wow, what an amazing video and even more amazing to capture it on film.

25-Dec-20
I missed two of them this fall while bow hunting. They’re quick! One of these days...

25-Dec-20
Every time I go to Alaska I’m always on alert for a Wolverine. No luck. I did finally get my Honey Badger in Africa however, last trip.

25-Dec-20
that was an excellent move by mr badger backing his butt in to that rock crevasse, you could see him using the rorks as leverage on his sides..Bruce Lee used to watch tapes of animals in fights to see raw, true aggression,and how differently attacks could be used... and he applied it to JKD...

28-Dec-20

28-Dec-20
My only disappointment from the Babine trap line trip....................we never trapped a wolverine that week.

28-Dec-20
I shot a wolverine in 1997 while hunting brown bear on the Alaskan peninsula. I shoot a 31" arrow, and my 515 grain shafts were flying at 297 ft/sec. When we recovered the wolverine, he had BIT THE ARROW IN HALF!! We couldn't believe it, until we actually found a carbon sliver in his gums. That would be about 1/100th of a second of reaction time. (approximately 300ft/sec divided by approximately a 3 ft arrow) on a pass through shot....and it is actually faster than that....because he had to feel the broadhead, and then react to the broadhead.....that is some serious fast muscle twitch.....

28-Dec-20
Saw my first in the wild this past August. He then proceeded to run straight up a 1500 foot avalanche chute without stopping. Incredible stamina.

• Sitka Gear