ahunter76 28-Dec-20
White Falcon 28-Dec-20
milnrick 28-Dec-20
ahunter76 29-Dec-20
ahunter76 29-Dec-20
Treeline 29-Dec-20
RK 29-Dec-20
28-Dec-20
I think I’ve asked this before but looking to do a Javelina hunt this year with a small group preferably spot and stalk and if mountainous terrain is involved even better? Any recommendations? I went once back in 2012 down in South West Texas and it was a wonderful time but I think that ranch has changed hands

28-Dec-20
Jerry, Perdenal hunts S. Tx near Larado.

28-Dec-20
Jerry, Perdenal hunts S. Tx near Larado.

28-Dec-20
Have known Jerry at Perdenal Bowhunts for 20+ years. You wont find a better place for javelina and hogs.

29-Dec-20
The Texas Shoot-Out began over 40 years ago when a group of Texas Firefighters organized a bow hunt for Javelina at the Callahan Ranch. The original crew was led by John Michel. A few years later, Don Smith and Ray McCrae joined the crew and the rest is history. John has since hung up his hat and the original Texas Shoot-Out is no more.

The New Hunt February 17th — February 21st $300, 5 days.

29-Dec-20
The 1st Annual Javelina Hunt is scheduled for Feb 17-21, 2021. Head over to the Javelina Hunt group on Facebook & check out the website for details! https://thejavelinahunt.com/

29-Dec-20
Now that sounds like a great event! Lots of socializing and cutting up! Not in the big broken up west Texas mountains but the company would be great!

29-Dec-20
Texas Shoot Out. Is awesome. Even the new one!!! Great deal Great Times

• Sitka Gear