Highlife 01-Jan-21
Bowfreak 01-Jan-21
Rut Nut 04-Jan-21
LINK 04-Jan-21
IdyllwildArcher 04-Jan-21
t-roy 04-Jan-21
SBH 04-Jan-21
31-Dec-20

I am not sure how I missed these guys but this cracks me up.

31-Dec-20
Ol Rut Daniels. Didnt go 20...

I love most of it, some of it is easy to move on from. They r one of those things, lots of guys will enjoy it and the old curmudgeons (my guess is its likely to be 2 letter handles starting with G ;^)) that “know” whats best will probably hate it.

31-Dec-20
Booner! Didn't go 20!

31-Dec-20
Always funny stuff

31-Dec-20
Watch his video titled "The most famous hunting story ever told" He name drops several big names in the hunting industry. I was told his brother is Mike Fisher. Mike is married to Carrie Underwood.

31-Dec-20

buckhammer's Link
Here is the link to "The most famous hunting story ever told."

31-Dec-20
Doin the double lung shuffle...

31-Dec-20
Rut Daniels and jimmy big time are the best!

01-Jan-21
Keep it outta the wood....

I use Rut’s one line with any customer that asks me for a discount on their garage doors.... “Absolutely. I will give ya half off double the price.” Always gets a giggle

01-Jan-21

Rickm's Link
Thought this one was pretty good

01-Jan-21
Is it just me, or does Rut Daniels look an awful lot like Nick Muche, just with longer hair??

I’ve never seen the two of them in the same room at the same time. Coincidence??...I think not!!!

01-Jan-21
Satire is a good thing. I was able to take a deer in bow season. We feasted on the best cuts at camp in rifle season. My hunting buddies got bucks in rifle season they shared the meat with their families and friends . I can't think of a better way to treat game than to use the animal for food. Poking a little fun at those who think it is all about what they take is a good thing. Happy New year, Bob

01-Jan-21
^^Rickm very good

01-Jan-21
Why these "good ole boys" wanta try to be comedians, I don't get it... Personally believe it disgraces the hunting heritage and blacken the eyes of hunters and perceptions to the the non-hunting public... Must remember the numbers of the the non-hunting public will determine hunting's future...

01-Jan-21
Well I'll still watch and laugh at them and myself.

01-Jan-21
Geez Zbone...

04-Jan-21
I almost didn;t recognize him without the mullet and aviator shades! ;-)

04-Jan-21
I haven’t seen anything in their videos that paints a bad picture of hunters. Even in the video that Rick linked, if you can live with or look past the satire it has a good message. The guys are Christian and live like it. There’s nothing wrong with having a little fun every now and then unless you are Zbone. ;)

04-Jan-21
T-Roy, maybe across between Nick and Jim Treeman?

Do all white hunters look the same to you???

04-Jan-21
Now that you mentioned it, Ike! Jim HAS been working on a mullet this past year!

#BLM (Bowhunters Lives Matter)

04-Jan-21
Too funny.

• Sitka Gear