HUNT MAN 05-Jan-21
BOWUNTR 05-Jan-21
SDHNTR(home) 05-Jan-21
BOWUNTR 06-Jan-21
BOWUNTR 06-Jan-21
Mt. man 06-Jan-21
Rupe 06-Jan-21
02-Jan-21
New year new me as everyone says. With my first child, a daughter due in a few months I feel that is as fitting as ever this year. Recapping 2020 for my own purposes as much as anyone else’s but feel free to follow along for travel, bowhunting, and even an evil rifle kill.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Don’t go shopping in surf shops while intoxicated. XL could mean adult or children’s...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Don’t go shopping in surf shops while intoxicated. XL could mean adult or children’s...
January rolled in a new year with the love of my life. Winter sucks in Alaska, don’t let Nick and his love of ice fishing convince you differently... we escaped for a few days to visit friends in southern CA for some beach time and brewery visits.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Got a few runs in outside up north as well...

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Always room for bigger but life long dream achieved here after growing up coon hunting...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Always room for bigger but life long dream achieved here after growing up coon hunting...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Early February brought me into a life long dream of mine... chasing mountain lions behind a world class set of hounds. Can’t say enough wonderful things about Canyons West Outfitters down in Elko NV.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's Link
We cut a few tracks of smaller lions and a few days into the trip we cut three adult tracks crossing a ridge and cut the dogs out for all hell to break loose. Dave’s hounds made quick work and treed all 3 lions within the hour. We chased them into the first canyon where they split tree two lions. A young male and and older/bigger female. After some convincing i told Dave and the assistant guides the female was the cat I wanted. I vaguely remember saying “I don’t care about it’s genetalia, that’s a bigger cat and I’m killing it”. Haha never one to hold out for trophies, I punched my tag on the the old female and was happier than a pig in slop.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
I had mountain Lion above even sheep in my all time dream list growing up as a kid coon hunting over hounds in Kentucky, after an unsuccessful trip in Idaho... a close friend of mine told me if you want to enjoy your trip and kill a lion book with Canyons West in Nevada. It didn’t disappoint. I cannot say enough good things about his operations. In the houndsmans world he is a legend. Top class dogs, top class equipment, several atvs on tracks, access to the most prime areas in that entire region... there’s a reason his batting average is right at 100%, if you get on his call list it’s a matter of when not if.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Snorkeling with da turtles...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Snorkeling with da turtles...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
I went back to Alaska after this trip to work a quick week and then leave for Hawaii with my significant other for another winter getaway. This would be my first true vacation without hunting involved in literally a decade or so.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's Link
My girlfriend at the time (now wife) made a quick video about the trip. It opened my eyes to the fact that there is more to life than bowhunting as crazy as that sounds...

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
March came which is usually one of the quieter months of the year for me... we went to celebrate the start of the Iditarod.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Getting excited about bear season right around the corner...

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Got Liz her first bow to have some fun together time when I Leave for the range
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Got Liz her first bow to have some fun together time when I Leave for the range
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Two people extremely happy sunlight is back around showing its face
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Two people extremely happy sunlight is back around showing its face
April means it’s finally time to go play in the woods again. Cody and I head out to get our baits started again... weeks before we knew we needed to, but regardless got us excited to hit the woods

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
May is when bear season starts really taking off in the interior. This year was no exception for a successful bear camp.. we finally got Cody to take his bow to the stand for brown bears and he didn’t let us down

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Similar to whitetail rubs back home only man eaters marking their territory just outside a bait station...

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Love seeing wild free ranging bison while out heading to bear stands.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Later in May I had my heart set on one particular stand but sent a great friend of mine into another. He felt like it was too good to be true when I described what he would see, but it came to fruition when he saw exactly that and messaged me around 1am that a big bear was down. I shot two black bears that night, got the message from him, then shortly after got busted by my target brown bear while drawing the bow. Passed a few more black bears as we already had a long night/morning ahead of us skinning bears.

02-Jan-21
My heck Very Kool bud.

Happy for all the good news,

Robb

02-Jan-21
Great pictures and adventures. Big mature bison and Bears.

02-Jan-21
great animals in some steep terrain.

02-Jan-21
Lots of good stuff still to come from Trevor’s 2020 recap!

Gonna be a hard one to top in 2021, but go ahead and give it a shot!

—Jim

02-Jan-21
Almost had to wipe coffee off of the keyboard after the "intoxicated surf club" photo!! Are you affected by SADD? Is everyone?

02-Jan-21
Great recap! Lots of happy....Thanks for sharing!

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
My two bears from that same night.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Little black bears love messing with the tree your stand is in...
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Little black bears love messing with the tree your stand is in...

02-Jan-21
Heck, I had a feeling you would have more;-). keep ‘em rolling!!!

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Some bears hang around even as you skin out a bear 25 yards from the bait. I prefer moving them out of the area whole to work on them but it isn’t always possible when dealing with the brown bears.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
It took another two weeks, but after being busted drawing on the brown bear I was determined to get it done. An awesome night in the stand with Cody there to see it all, I finally got another chance. Very old sow was too much for me to resist. One slick trick and she didn’t go 25 yards. Cody was napping as she came in, and he woke up to me drawing my bow to shoot lol.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
My target bear for that bait lives another year. Maybe 2021 big daddy will slip up and visit while I’m there. This year he had already moved in for a week and vacated the area searching for a hot sow. For size reference, the brown bear I shot is the one in the front.

02-Jan-21
He looks like a giant! Good luck on him next year!

02-Jan-21
Living the dream my friend. You will make a great Dad. See you this September!! Hunt

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
After I tagged out on brown bear I pulled the baits for the year and transitioned into fishing/freezer filling mode. We got some dip netting in for our fill of salmon and tried twice to go on halibut charters but both times got stormed out on the morning of the trip. Always summer 2021 to try again I suppose.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Summer came and went with some of the most exciting news of my life. I had an appointment to buy a ring for Liz scheduled for a month or two (crazy how Covid effected literally everything even down to jewelry shopping). Find out that same week on Father’s Day of all days that we are pregnant. Best news of the year! We had originally planned on trying in 2021 but now no trying necessary, Mila Rose will be joining us in February!

I originally planned to propose on a Costa Rica vacation we had planned for January 2021. Now that this trip was cancelled I changed it up and decided to ask in July on a glacier kayaking trip we went on in Kenai Fjords National Park. Epic views, epic day, and an epic woman. She said yes!

02-Jan-21
Congratulations on a special year & 2021....Mila Rose...Pretty name!

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Now it was getting to crunch time. Fall archery seasons started a few weeks after Liz said yes. I would start the fall by heading down to SE Alaska for an early season mountain goat hunt. In typical SE fashion we had rain every single day, including one day of sleet and 40-50 mph winds up top. Luckily the first morning of the hunt after the hike to the top, we got a few hours of clear weather and capitalized in a big way. While slowly hunting out the spine of a ridge I spotted a nice billy about 100 yards over the ledge. I went into kill mode and forgot to put on my micro spikes before trying the decent. My footing slipped in the wet grass and I went starfishing down the mountain gaining speed. I was using my bow to try to dig in a slow down the slide and my heels finally dug in about 6 inches from the ledge above a 40-50 ft drop into some jagged rocks. Adrenaline was pumping so much I toss my bow to the side to gain composure. I was SHOOK! Luckily sliding in wet grass is fairly quiet so the goat never even saw me in my error. after a few seconds I peaked over the ledge, confirmed he was still there and composed myself for the shot. Heard the arrow hit and the goat disappeared Over the rocks. I never saw him leave to the left or right in the avalanche slides so I assumed he piled up right there. I slowly climb back to the top to celebrate with Brian that I got a goat and more importantly didn’t die.

02-Jan-21
Goats make you go into crazy places! Look forward to the rest of the stories

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
As we were celebrating we see another billy appear over the peak and start making this way down the snow Bank right for us. He passes below where we thought my goat died and joined another 2 year old small goat in the rocks further down the ridge, Brian grabs his bow as he’s up to bat now. He works down the ridge and spider crawls down into position. At one point the younger goat spots him and walks in to about 5-10 feet to investigate. Brian held it together frozen for just long enough that the other billy came into view further down the cliff. His arrow flew true and I watched from my cliff as his goat ran down through the rocks and crashed into the snowbank spewing blood out of both sides. While we still hadn’t confirmed my goats whereabouts we were confident that we were officially tagged out by lunchtime on day 1. We descend down into the cliffs below my goat, cross the avalanche chute, and climb up to find him. He fell down into a crevasse between the snow bank and mountain side into about a 10 foot hole. We were extremely lucky that a college friend of Brian’s tagged along for the trip even though he doesn’t hunt, as it took all 3 of us to drag the billy up and out onto the snowbank. We took a few pics but as there was nowhere to cut it up we had no choice to let him slide down the mountain down to where Brian’s goat was at. I was nervous but thankfully he didn’t get busted up in the 1000 ft slide. After watching his corpse tumble, it made it even scarier for us to the cross back over the snow pack as we left now that we saw first hand what would happen if we slipped.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
My goat in the ice hole. My original shot at such a steep angle spined him and broke his back (hence why we never saw him exit the area). I put a second arrow in him to finish him off before we tried dragging him out.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's Link
Video of me nervously letting my billy slide to the bottom of the mountain.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Once at the bottom we got an epic picture of two Pope and Young Billies killed 30 minutes apart. What a way to start off the fall! Two days of packing out meat and gear and it was time to change flights and head back to Anchorage early.

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Once back, we decide to head north earlier than anticipated for our next hunt. I worked a few days and Brian left to drive north without me. He found and killed a nice interior grizzly (his first with a bow) before even picking me up at the airport. We then went caribou hunting for a day before our walk in sheep hunt was to start. As luck would have it we found two bulls bedded together and moved in to pull off yet another double. 5 archery animals down in a week!

02-Jan-21
You had a super year in 2020 congrats! I hope you get a chance and that bruiser brownie in 2021.

02-Jan-21
What a fantastic year, on all accounts! Congrats!

02-Jan-21
Spectacular! You certainly made the most of it in 2020! In life and hunting!

02-Jan-21
Come on guys. He isn’t done yet!

—Jim

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Nick Saved us a whole hell of a lot of trouble dealing with the caribou meat as he was also hunting the same area. We sent our two bulls home with him and he dropped at the butcher for us in Fairbanks so we could head straight into the mountains to look for sheep. The sheep hunt was mostly a bust after several miles and seven days but the views and weather were incredible. We finally located a ram that was close to legal. After getting into rifle range and studying him for a while, we couldn’t make it legal no matter how hard we tried. After a while the winds shifted and he left the basin with his little friend so I guess it wouldn’t have mattered in the end either way. Fun hunt with a lot of miles on the boots but came out empty handed

02-Jan-21
Rey cool... congratulations

02-Jan-21
What an amazing year!!!!

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

02-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

02-Jan-21
That is a SOLID RAM!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
After some debate in sheep camp of what our next move was, we decided after a week that we had seen enough of that area. We pushed 13-14 miles back to the truck and decided to head back up to caribou country for the last few days we had off in August. Several more groups were spotted but nothing with big size. Brian tried a few more stalks and tagged another nice looking small bull to round out the trip. I’m fairly confident if I was blood thirsty that day I could have punched my 3 remaining tags given the numbers we saw. When they are around that sure is a fun hunt!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Pick good co pilots when making 20 hour road trips. Thank goodness Dave enjoyed the goat hunt so much that he changed flights and came on this trip as well!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Sadly I had to return to work for a week or two. We were able to at least slip away for a Labor Day weekend trip to Homer Alaska. Our halibut charter was cancelled yet again on us but we made the most of it and got some beach camping in before winter started creeping in.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
It’s hard to drive south without making a stop along Kenai Lake.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Now moose season was upon us. Two good friends from Illinois (Scott a bowsiter) stopped in before heading afield to stage gear at my place. Shortly after Ed Fanchin flew up and it was time for us to leave for our trip. Both Ed and I carry a moose bow hunting curse, this year being no exception. We were around bulls daily, but it’s a very thick area and getting a shot off doesn’t always happen. We joked about how easy some of these trips would be if we’d just stop being stubborn and grab a rifle. I had one encounter at 40 yards with a nice 55ish 3x4 bull but it was too thick for an arrow to slip through before he knew the jig was up. Saw another bull or two at rifle ranges that were legal, otherwise we had several sub legal bulls in the area. Some days were more frustrating than others as we would slip into seemingly less than 100 yards of a rutting bull and never even lay eyes on him.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Very thick swampy area so the little pack raft was a lifesaver for navigating around going up and down the various beaver sloughs and creeks. Incredible how shallow it drafts with two full grown men in it.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Awesome time calling in moose regardless of outcome. Ed knows the stats better than I do but I think this now makes 31 days of moose hunting in AK for him without a bull down. I’ve helped butcher/pack out 5-10 bulls now with only one to show for myself. Incredible animals but not always the easiest archery hunt. Plenty of down time mid day for books and an occasional whiskey, which is one of my favorite parts of this hunt after a long August of mountain hunts.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
On the final 20 minutes of daylight on the last night I thought for sure my luck had changed. Had 3 separate bulls grunting as they were coming in from opposite directions. At one point I had two bulls posturing at 15 yards, one of which walked by at about 8 feet. All 3 ended up being sub legal unfortunately but was an awesome experience none the less.

03-Jan-21
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a lifetime of hunts in one year.

BTW. What lift and how high on your Tacoma? What size rims/tires? I like it. Looking to do something similar to my sons.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Our pilot is world class in a cub, as Ed put it “that’s like driving a bicycle to you”. He warned us our landing spot was tight as is and to NOT walk across the beaver dam cause if it gave way he may not be able to come get us which meant floating ourselves and hundreds of pounds of gear out to the ocean. We followed the rules but it didn’t matter, the morning we were set to be picked up we got up to break camp and noticed the heavy rains that night made the bank cave in and the entire creek diverted around the damn dropping the water level by FEET. We panicked, laughingly attempted to fix the dam and waited for the pilot to buzz over and check the scene. After 3-4 passes he put on his cowboy hat and dropped in to land anyway. We had to go light on the way out so I jumped in with him without any gear for the take off. I was nervous but he cleared the dam with a few feet to spare and we weaved up and out of the trees. Ed has a hilarious video of this take off somewhere. The pilot shuttled me to a bigger lake and returned for a gear load and finally to get Ed. Ed claims I went first to skip out on shuttling gear, I say I was laying my life on the line by going first so he could carry on in my memory if we didn’t clear the treeline lol.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Creek level after the bank collapsed.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Ed is a great guy to know. Fun to hang out with, extremely knowledgeable. After he came up to teach a P&Y measurers class in Anchorage a few years ago we’ve kicked around the idea of doing a hunt together someday. After my normal moose hunting partner had a conflict of schedule this past fall, I knew the first person to call that would be down for a last minute hunt plan and I wouldn’t have to babysit afield. Worked out perfectly and I now know him as a great friend. Amazing the connections that can be made through Bowsite and P&Y. Our first stop when back to civilization was for burgers and beers. Until next time Ed!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
One short week at work (2 days lol) and I was off to Florida with Liz to tie the knot before she wised up. Plans for a traditional wedding were shot due to Covid and there was no guarantee this coming summer would be any different so we had a private beach ceremony with just our siblings and parents in attendance. We already had the trip planned as a vacation to visit our condo down there so might as well get married! I did give Liz a hard time as I originally planned an alligator hunt for this trip but with the wedding couldn’t squeeze it in. I told her we were merely hours into a marriage and she already had me cancelling a hunt :)

03-Jan-21
After Florida I came back north and worked a week before heading out for my last bowhunt of the year. Mtn Goats round two on Kodiak this time. Deer populations took a dive in several areas this past winter and I had promised a good buddy of mine to go after goats to try and get him his first. So we gave up the normal deer trip in favor of goat country (which worked out well as there was an early freeze up this year and the lake I normally deer hunt froze over while we were there which would have cut that trip short had we went that route).

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo

03-Jan-21
Awesome. Forrest

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
The game plan was to land in a high alpine lake so we packed a little heavier gear than I otherwise would have. With the early freeze up we had to land much lower in elevation than expected so it was interesting packing wiggies sleeping bags and heavy pads up into goat country from essentially salt level. We made the best of it and capitalized on a good window of weather. If I could work into bow range I was up to bat, and if we busted them or couldn’t close the distance Cody would let the gun bark. Day 1 of hunting we got close but no cigar for me up in the rocks. At last light we used my ultimate predator decoy to essentially walk upright and close the gap from 350 to 200 yards for a much easier shot for Cody. A few bullets and a long tumble later he had his first goat ever, a nice 4 year old billy. We tried the following day for me to get another with the bow after finishing butchering his but I kept getting cliffed out and slipping in the icy rocks. Having a baby girl on the way and after my scare back in August I got cold feet and backed out on the last attempt to get above him. Maybe I’m getting soft, or wise... either way the second billy from that mountain lives another year.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Cody isn’t convinced goat hunting is for him. He loves sheep hunting and guides grizzly hunts every spring and fall but after killing a giant moose solo and a goat with me this year he said both may be a one and done species for him. “You guys who love goat hunting are f’ing crazy” lol

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
If it fits it ships!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Dropping off the mountain with all of spike camp two weapons and a whole goat on a wet slippery day made us super happy to round the bend and finally see base camp!

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
I made a deal with my wife that I wouldn’t travel for bowhunting this winter since she’s unable to travel during the final stint of her pregnancy. She hates winters so to be stuck in Alaska with me gone every other week would make it even worse. I did however slip away for a quick weekend trip predator calling in state with Brian. We struck gold and got to pull the trigger on 3 lynx in the matter of a few hours.

03-Jan-21

TEmbry's embedded Photo
TEmbry's embedded Photo
Finished out the year with a guided glacier tour on snow machines with some out of state family visiting. First Christmas with family around in 5 years so I was excited to have company. I almost felt guilty how amazing my year went in 2020 given how hard it affected others. Blessed and thankful to have by far the best year of my life. Just turned 30 a few weeks ago and it was a perfect ending to my twenties. Cheers to 2021 everyone! This year will be much of the same for me with spring bears, summer fishing, fall sheep/grizzly/goats. I may have to skip moose season as the current plan is to finally join Hunt on another elk hunt (2014 was too long ago!). Potentially an out of state deer hunt later in the fall depending on how work is going at that point.

03-Jan-21
Nice work ya filthy animal!

03-Jan-21
Do you work part time at a McDonald's to have all this vacation haha. But on a serious note that was a good read and a great year for yourself

03-Jan-21
Good stuff Trev. Grats on a great year.

03-Jan-21
Is that all?!?!

Heck of a year, congrats.

—Jim

03-Jan-21
Quite a year and fun to hear about! Congrats on the family about to be!! Hey, one question...what is the work you actually do with a day here and there??!

03-Jan-21
Thanks fellas! Always fun to relive them in a recap and have all the brief stories in one place to reference later. I’m a pharmacist in Anchorage and for the past 3-4 years have worked a week on week off schedule which gave me flexibility to travel. I only got 120 hours of PTO a year so I historically have used a LOT of unpaid leave each fall lol. This next year will be challenging with a new schedule. Having a new born I didn’t want to continue that full week of 12 hour shifts in a row, too much time away from home that way.

03-Jan-21
So boring ! Congrats on a great season and it goes to show you what hard work will do for a guy!! Thanks for sharing.

03-Jan-21
Awesome year, Trevor! And many more to come with the new family! Congratulations!

03-Jan-21
That’s a season you can toast a Latte to! Congrats again on another amazing year, but an even bigger congrats to all the exciting changes coming your way with baby Mila!

04-Jan-21
Ah Yeah! One hell of a year. You definitely out kicked the coverage!

04-Jan-21
Epic year for you Trevor....congrats! That said, the best is yet to come!

04-Jan-21
Heck Yeah!

Even got married -------->

Congrats,

Robb

04-Jan-21
Outstanding! Thanks for sharing and congrats on everything...especially the new family!

04-Jan-21
Wow, all that and a new wife and baby to boot. Congrats man. Very cool.

04-Jan-21
Heck of a year, congrats

04-Jan-21
Great year, Trevor! Congratulations! That slide to the edge of the cliff when you were after the goat made me pucker and I was reading!

04-Jan-21
Outstanding work Trevor, congrats on an amazing year. It will be very difficult to top your 2020, but with a baby on the way, I think you can pull it off. Best of luck in 2021!

04-Jan-21
Awesome man!

04-Jan-21
Living the dream! Thanks for sharing.

04-Jan-21
Hell of a year, and to top it off you got a wife and baby on the way, it will be your best adventure yet. Well done.

04-Jan-21
What a great year! The hunting is great and all but starting a family is amazing stuff. Congrats!

04-Jan-21
Great year. Congrats on all aspects!!

04-Jan-21
Few too many shirtless shots of Trevor.

Other than that....a great thread.

04-Jan-21
That’s one hell of a year!

04-Jan-21
Jason, I have a great video of him fully clothed from this fall that may brighten your day! haha

05-Jan-21
Good stuff Trevor! Congrats on every bit of it.

05-Jan-21
Congrats on a great year, marrying your best friend, and living life to the fullest. You earned every single minute of it. Or, the Good Lord wouldn’t have given any of it to you.

05-Jan-21
Thanks for the recap! Great year in anyone's book. Congratulations on engagement/marriage! Looks like you definitely out kicked your coverage!

05-Jan-21
Thanks for the recap Trevor. I love seeing what motivated guys can do in a year. Well done!

05-Jan-21
Congratulations, with best wishes to you on your wedding and soon to be family.

What was an outstanding year for you !

05-Jan-21
Great stuff my friend! Good things happen to good people. Far from a drunk in a wheelbarrow. Tell Liz we haven't had a chance to have your bachelor party yet ;)

05-Jan-21
Congrats on an amazing year!!!

05-Jan-21
Congrats on a great year. Sounds epic! Thank you for sharing!

05-Jan-21
Great season Trevor! Congrats!

05-Jan-21
I like Wills idea of a bachelor party !! Wyoming in September???

05-Jan-21
What a great year Trevor.... very happy for you. You're living my dream. I'm bummed that I was part of your only unsuccessful hunt... looks like I'm the bad luck. 4 hunts, 38 hunting days, no moose. F it... lets do it again. You call I'm there. I'm bringing a bigger bottle next time. Ed F

05-Jan-21
Pretty awesome! Congrats!

Typical Ed, hoggin 2 beers!

06-Jan-21
I knew the 1st one wouldn't last long... I was a boy scout. The mannequin there was worth the trip. Ed F

06-Jan-21
I knew the 1st one wouldn't last long... I was a boy scout. The mannequin there was worth the trip. Ed F

06-Jan-21
Congrats on ALL OF IT!

P.S. Start planting even more bugs in Nick's ear that he and Stef need to start making lil hunting buddies! wink wink

06-Jan-21
Wow, what a fantastic thread. Thanks for sharing your adventure.

• Sitka Gear