steff 10-Jan-21
Medicinemann 11-Jan-21
TEmbry 11-Jan-21
TODDY 11-Jan-21
Owl 11-Jan-21
TEmbry 11-Jan-21
Cheesehead Mike 11-Jan-21
07-Jan-21
I just logged onto the AZGFD website and it shows that I have no bonus points. When I call the AZGFD phone number and get the automated system (and enter option #2), it gives me the correct number of points, acknowledges my hunter safety course point, and my loyalty point). Has the website been experiencing problems? Is there a best way to report website challenges like this?

07-Jan-21
I would guess you had created a new account at some point and when the new system started up it grabbed the wrong one. You can email [email protected]

07-Jan-21
It's the Russians. They've hacked all our points.

07-Jan-21
Jake,

In early December they sent out an email saying they were moving your information along with a temporary password. Did you go to the new area or look things up on your old portal?

07-Jan-21
Ya the AZFG portal is screwed up right now. I waited a couple weeks then sent email an request to fix my profile. This got done after a few exchanges. Prolly a good thing to fix yours now as to not risk last minute when they may be overwhelmed with calls.

07-Jan-21
I had issues using my password. I would do a password reset and I would never rx email. I called them and worked through verbal reset and I am in. My points show and are accurate.

07-Jan-21
Same issue logging in here. Been on hold with IT for about an hour!

08-Jan-21
I called Monday to correct my new portal account which did not show a Hunter Ed point. Was told it was fixed. Checked today and still no point. Called again, waited on hold again, and was told their system shows the point, but their system isn't updating the portal accounts correctly. I was asked to give it until next week and then call again if still not correct. Apparently lots of issues, and they know about them in general, but having trouble getting it fixed. Bill

08-Jan-21
Jake,

My points doubled. Thank you!

08-Jan-21
Well, I never got an email about changing the system and I can't log in. Was everybody with an account supposed to get an email? I guess I'll have to call...

08-Jan-21
Mike, give a call. I looked yesterday after seeing Jake’s problem and had the same issue on my son’s portal. The AZGFD has the best and most helpful people working for them. I’ve never had a bad experience with them and yesterday was no different.

08-Jan-21
I got my call answered yesterday. Call customer service and ask for IT. They will fix it over the phone for you. They were very helpful as always.

08-Jan-21
Yep, Mike you were. Like stated give them a call and they'll help you.

08-Jan-21
I called 602-942-3000 (option #7). They told me that they are transferring records from one system to another, and to call back in a couple weeks if the problem hasn't been corrected by that time.

08-Jan-21
Been on the phone a few different times with IT for AZGFD in the past couple weeks dealing with getting logged in. I don't know about the rest of you but I cannot use my email to log in even though it says you can. I need to use my Username. Working fine this week when I tried it again. TODDY

08-Jan-21
It lets me login with my user ID or my email address. Both work

08-Jan-21
The transfers are being done in blocks of data. Might explain why some guys are good to go, and others are still having challenges. However, even if your website data is incorrect at the moment, if you call the automated phone message system, and enter the required info (DOB, etc), you DO get the correct information.....it's just the website that is having challenges.

08-Jan-21
Az online application system is the worst.... terrible. Ed F

08-Jan-21
But everyone still applies! :)

09-Jan-21
Problems here too. What is the deadline for buying bonus points? I was thinking its in February so was going to get that knocked out.

09-Jan-21
The deadline is Feb 9th, but with all the problems that they are having at this point it would not surprise me if they push that date up to cover there $hit show and capture more revenue.

09-Jan-21
Thanks John. I went back and searched my emails and found the one with the link to log in and it worked.

10-Jan-21
I went back in my emails too, and was also able to update and get in. The email date from AZFG was 12/8/20.

11-Jan-21
Mine was updated/corrected over the weekend. Looking good. Don't forget, application deadline for elk is February 9th at 11:59 pm this year. Applications must be done online. Don't know when applications start being accepted....

11-Jan-21
When is "Early to Mid January" if the 11th still doesn't qualify? They are making this year an extremely tight window to remember to apply.

11-Jan-21
Yup, checked again last night and the Apply for Draw button ended up in a dead end with the Spring Draw. Not live yet...

11-Jan-21
I'm not able to log on. Doing a p/w reset and not receiving any emails... Will call. Thanks for the thread, Jake.

11-Jan-21
If you can’t login call AZGFD option 4 and then any option 1-6 (I found this much faster than using option 5). They ask your email address to pull it up, verify your identity, then give you a new temporary password over the phone to grant you access back into your account. It was annoying but relatively quick and easy to do.

11-Jan-21
Well I went back 722 emails in my spam folder and found my email from Arizona on 12/8. I logged in today with my temporary password and was able change my password and check my preference points. All is good. Thanks for the thread and the info.

• Sitka Gear