Chief 28-Jan-21
Hunt98 30-Jan-21
bowbender77 01-Feb-21
krieger 01-Feb-21
RD 01-Feb-21
trophyhill 01-Feb-21
xtroutx 01-Feb-21
27-Jan-21
Anyone here wear Huntworth clothing? I haven't seen anything it about except for their adds. Today I was at TSC and found a jacket that reminded me of my sitka raincoat, it seemed a little noisey. Any thoughts?

27-Jan-21
No idea on the raincoat. I use Cabelas space rain suit. But I do have there clothing and it is pretty decent for the price. Either elk or whitetail and they work great. I have the digital camo (can't remember name). The pants are very comfy with the durable knee texture. I recommend. I have the lined and unlined pants, 3 shirts, soft shell jacket. Let me know if you have questions about it.

28-Jan-21
I have their uninsulated jacket. Awesome bowhunting jacket. Totally wind proof, able to layer underneath comfortably, comes down below the waist - which is paramount when sitting, large roomy pockets, nice open chest pocket, great fitting hood, camo is great for treestand hunting. Much prefer over the Stratus - hands down.

30-Jan-21
I have a reversible camo/orange hat that covers the my ears and forehead well. It’s pretty wind proof also. I liked it so much that I bought extra hats ($8/each) in case they quit making them.

01-Feb-21
Good quality and design at a good price point. Worth a look.

01-Feb-21
I got a pair of their gloves 2 years ago. Outlasted my KUIU gloves by a long shot...I'm sort of a fan now, will look at getting more from them.

01-Feb-21
Thanks for your replies, I just received the 2 jackets I ordered and everything looks good . I'll have to get outside in the cold to really check them out, they don't seem to noisey inside.

01-Feb-21
They look good but probably made in the same factory as Sitka, BL’s and Kuiu and other Chinese brands........

01-Feb-21
looking forward to your coments. Price looks good.

• Sitka Gear