steve 06-Feb-21
stagetek 06-Feb-21
Kurt 06-Feb-21
Rgiesey 06-Feb-21
Ron Niziolek 10-Feb-21
06-Feb-21

Rgiesey's embedded Photo
Rgiesey's embedded Photo
Last week Ron Pittsley’s middle son, Trevor sent me this photo. In back is his dad and my buddy eating dinner at the Kalamazoo traditional expo three years ago. A couple weeks after this was taken ,on super bowl Sunday ,as I was getting ready to go watch the game,Trevor called and said Ron was in a coma. A very sad week later Ron’s time on this earth was done,kind of. He still has three sons,three grandaughters,and a grandson Archer Ronald Pittsley. I carry a predator bow around with me and think of Ron often. The business has recently been shut down and nothing would make me happier than for someone to buy it and continue producing his legacy. Time and life soften all things but I do miss my best friend. I hope some of you reading this remember what a great guy Ron Pittsley was Thanks!

06-Feb-21
Sorry for your loss.

06-Feb-21
Ron was a good man. He was one of the few bowyers to have a booth at ATA and I would enjoy visiting him every year. I’m sorry for your loss. The traditional community lost another legend this week with Bob Lee’s passing as well. They are in a better place.

06-Feb-21
Thanks guys! I saw that bob Lee had passed. Ron spoke very highly of him.

06-Feb-21
Sorry for your loss, Randy. Losing a good friend too early, is definitely tough.

06-Feb-21
Randy, that's a tough deal. Sorry for your loss, may the healing be quick.

06-Feb-21
I was very sad when Ron passed. I did meet him once and spoke with him on the phone several times. Great guy. And now Predator Bows is gone too. I will always treasure The Pittsley Predators I own.

06-Feb-21
Had many good hunting trips from Alaska to Colorado to Nebraska with Ron and Randy. Ron was younger, strong as an ox and the last person you’d expect to pass as a young age.

My takeaway is hunt as often as you can while you can. We all have a finite number of seasons left.

06-Feb-21
Amen Kurt! Let’s get across that border.

10-Feb-21
Would love to have met him buddy. He sounds like a great man.

• Sitka Gear