Glunt@work 13-Feb-21
GF 13-Feb-21
Old Reb 13-Feb-21
BULELK1 13-Feb-21
APauls 13-Feb-21
drycreek 13-Feb-21
Owl 13-Feb-21
12-Feb-21
Every day is a holiday! Every meal is a feast!

12-Feb-21
Every new thread is an adventure in waiting

12-Feb-21
I listen to the news and I want to slit my wrists with a rusty razor. There is way too much to be thankful for.

12-Feb-21
No wrist slitting but I could cheerfully bash my TV’s brains in occasionally.

12-Feb-21
Your all's problem is that TV. We got rid of satellite TV 2 years ago. Haven't really missed it

12-Feb-21
Life is good, no complaints here.

12-Feb-21
I’m with Bake. No tv service in ten years, more like 15 if you don’t count a year where I thought I needed to try it again. Not sure what that expression means beekeeper but it sounds like “it’s always winter and never Christmas” might be more fitting.

12-Feb-21
Judging by what seems to worry many on this site I would say most of us have it very very good

Blessed would be an even better description!!

12-Feb-21
RK is right - most folks in the USA today live better than the Kings and Nobles of old.

12-Feb-21
Why do I work like 6 holidays a week????

12-Feb-21
Every day is Saturday for us. Someone asked if we have big plans for the weekend. I told her the weekend started six years and ten months ago.

12-Feb-21
Everyone's health, life is good,,, and will go on.

12-Feb-21
I’d like to have a couple million setting in liquid escrow. I’d like to own a couple more million in rental assets. I’d like to win the lottery. I’d spend the rest of my life helping people with it. I’d like a lot of things.

But, the important thing is I need for nothing. I Have enough health to keep trying to get those finically securities. And am so blessed I can’t even count them all.

Life is indeed good. I Praise The Lord for all of it.

12-Feb-21
I desperately NEED the international travel restrictions to open back up so I can go caribou hunting this fall.

12-Feb-21
If you never watch or read any news things get way better.

12-Feb-21
When I think about life's problems and frustrations; and stop and count all my blessings -they pale in comparison. Gratitude goes a long way - and there is so much to be thankful for - like God, family, friends, nature, our passions (bow hunting) and the things that drive and inspire us.

12-Feb-21
APauls ^^^^^^ Yes.

12-Feb-21
I subscribe to the theory that if you want to change the world, change yourself.

12-Feb-21
-13 tomorrow morning, forecasting a high of -4. I'm going fishing, every day is a blessing, enjoy them all!!

12-Feb-21
Agreed with limiting the fake news. So much BS.

12-Feb-21
midwest x2

Short of biochemical issues, one’s misery is largely attributable to indolence and a lack of wisdom.

13-Feb-21
Life is good but a little too easy for many. Humans generally do better when working to overcome challenges and accomplish things. They often don't realize it at the time. When things are easy we tend to take some screwed up paths.

13-Feb-21
Well, there is good stress and there is bad stress. Good stress is temporary; bad stress is chronic.

I’ve had enough chronic stress in the past two or three years to leave a permanent mark, and I’m not too happy about it.

But in many respects my life has never been better, so I just need to keep the former from having too much influence over the latter.

Wherever you focus, that’s where your life is. so don’t be stupid. There is no upside to it

13-Feb-21
Every day is a gift.

13-Feb-21
I am #LovinLife

Robb

13-Feb-21
If you never watch or read any news things get way better.

13-Feb-21
It’s too cold outside..........:-(

??

13-Feb-21
midwest x2

Short of biochemical issues, one’s misery is largely attributable to indolence and a lack of wisdom.

• Sitka Gear