BowSniper 03-Mar-21
Woods Walker 03-Mar-21
Rut Nut 03-Mar-21
Shug 03-Mar-21
Ollie 03-Mar-21
Heat 03-Mar-21
kentuckbowhnter 03-Mar-21
02-Mar-21
With all the talk of weather or not we ( USA) can get into Canada this year my question is... what will come of some of the outfitters if it doesn’t open.

Two years and very little to no business at all. I just wired the remainder of my BC moose hunt. It was supposed to happen last year. My thoughts go back to the

Quebec debacle and all the money lost. Anyone else worried about possibly loosing a pile of cash?

02-Mar-21
In one week he got rid of 40 thousand jobs. Hope that the people that voted for him lost their jobs too.

03-Mar-21
It's embarrassing that he's our "leader"

03-Mar-21
Each morning Trudeau walks out of his cottage..... gives a little speech. Turns around and walks back into his cottage for the rest of the day. *** now BC is extending the time between doses to 4 months. Because of slow pace of vaccines arriving to each province. Trudeau stated why should Canada be given vaccines any faster than any other country. The people who voted for jt don't have jobs to lose. That's why they vote for him. He's giving our vaccines away!! LOL I'll shut up now...

03-Mar-21
For what I can see right now JT is not in any hurry to do anything, is going to take years to get back to normal, if will ever be a normal There is a few city’s on lockdown right now, and the new variant is getting worse

03-Mar-21
Charlie is right,,, there is zero reason why a vaccinated person shouldn't be able to cross. Outfitters are getting crushed by his decisions. Total nonsense. Or do what AK and Hawaii are doing and have people take test? Give them a way to keep things going bit. What a worthless "leader"

03-Mar-21
Not sure who has the worst “leader” Canada or the USA. Maybe it’s a tie. Both are pathetic and an embarrassment to their country.

03-Mar-21
"It doesn’t make any sense..."

Remember, these are politicians that we're talking about now. "Sense" has nothing to do with it.

03-Mar-21
In Ontario, our Premiere gave small businesses who qualified, a $10,000.00 to $20,000.00 forgivable grant. To qualify a small business had to have been impacted by the 2nd lockdown which started Dec. 26th. Most Tourist Outfitters didn't qualify as they were closed already when the 2nd lockdown was announced. They have been closed since March 21rst 2020. To date, Tourism has had little to no help from the Premiere Doug Ford. Most outfitters will survive in Ontario.

03-Mar-21
'Outfitters are getting crushed by his decisions.'

You're surprised? That's what Dems want, and do... Bye bye hunting...

03-Mar-21
Yes Shug.

I'm also on hold for my BC moose hunt, hoping things change.

03-Mar-21
A liberal is a liberal it doesn’t matter where they’re from. Not only outfitters, what about all the other businesses that are going under in both countries.

03-Mar-21
Need to start a North American Common Sense Party to go against the entrenched bozos. Candidates must have owned, operated or managed a successful business for a minimum of 10 years to qualify. No deadbeat professional students need apply.

03-Mar-21
^^^ THIS!

03-Mar-21
Meanwhile illegals are pouring across US southern border, some infected with covid, and still being released into the general population.

03-Mar-21
So much for sense! More like non-"sense".

03-Mar-21
rattling junkie- WE are TOO! ;-)

03-Mar-21
Rob ... I’d start one on Facebook but I’m banned for a lil bit...

03-Mar-21
It makes no sense to pay off the balance of a hunt before the border is reopened. Some of us may have to “eat” our deposit money. I have a bear hunt from last year and moose hunt for this year booked before the virus. Not paying on either until the border is reopened.

03-Mar-21

Heat's Link
Speaking of border crossing, these unregistered Democrats were apprehended less than a mile from my office yesterday.

03-Mar-21
I bet if you scream "um alla salad bar" at the canadian border and ask for asylum they will let you in.

• Sitka Gear