t-roy 13-Mar-21
Highlife 13-Mar-21
bb 13-Mar-21
Bou'bound 14-Mar-21
Highlife 14-Mar-21
Owl 14-Mar-21
Highlife 14-Mar-21
03-Mar-21
Thanks to the advertisement I'd of never known about the ranch for sale. Currently working with my accountant on the financial's. Despite Freddie flintstone closing our state down for a year. We're thinking with the stimulus checks and my unemployment check along with a SBL this could be possible. I'M GONNA BE A COWBOY BABY!!!! Once again thanks for the dream ;) lol

03-Mar-21
Let's all pool our money, and that can become the Bowsite ranch.

03-Mar-21
As soon as my pipeline money comes in I'm all over it!

03-Mar-21
Maybe Wyoming can use that extra $8m a year for a place to divert tagless non residents. :)

03-Mar-21
I'll need to rename the ranch. Toying with Crossbow or Dave's Place.

03-Mar-21
I understand the need for the ads I guess. But is there a way that they could be on for like 3 seconds and then disappear? Would that be acceptable to the advertisers?

03-Mar-21
What ads?

03-Mar-21
The pop up ad states that the ranch is 45,000 acres. I clicked on the ad and the listing says 34,600 acres. Whether it is 45,000 or 34,600 acres if you owned that much land would it even matter if your neighbors were Amish?

03-Mar-21
Crazy, I used to be able to hunt parts of that ranch about 5 years ago until the ranch manager changed. Spectacular whitetail property, Outfitter leases it now and I believe only rifle hunt.

03-Mar-21
"Bulls that range from 310" to 360"...Coyotees...Canadian geese".

The Haydens are true swindlers.

03-Mar-21
I know an Amish family that will caretake it

13-Mar-21
Well here's the update negotiations have gone nowhere. The sticking points Leasing rights have been taken out as some cult from Ohio has signed a 99 year lease contract. The outfitter won't let me hunt what they have leased. Finally the financials fell through some crap about not being financially solvent. That one I just can't comprehend my work has been closed down for over a year. I'm gonna get more govemint dollars. Personally I feel its equity backlash. Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with hunting midwest whitetails. Not bitter about it just very depressing to have ones hopes so high and than have the rug pulled out from under you. :(

13-Mar-21
Can you afford the E-trike that has popped up for the last two weeks. You should be able to swing that ad a fall back purchase

13-Mar-21
You might reach out to Stan Kroenke, maybe go halfsies on it with him....He might even be able to make that pesky leasing problem disappear. Are there any lakes on this property?

13-Mar-21
Lmaooooo you guys are killing me

13-Mar-21
The New Dave's Charter Oak Terrace West

14-Mar-21
too bad that trike is a quiet cat and not an invisible one.

14-Mar-21
Brian Brian just when I thought you were gone ;)

14-Mar-21
Dave, Barzee isn't ever truly gone. He's a basically a cicada with a Connecticut accent.

14-Mar-21
Lmao perfect description

• Sitka Gear