TD 10-Mar-21
Ok...Russ 11-Mar-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 11-Mar-21
JohnMC 11-Mar-21
MichaelArnette 14-Mar-21
IdyllwildArcher 14-Mar-21
Slate 14-Mar-21
10-Mar-21
Could a admin or moderator someone clean some trash of the Oklahoma forum please.

10-Mar-21
Dang it Embry!

10-Mar-21
And why don't you want a powerful magic ring? I expected to see their ad pop up below at any time!

10-Mar-21

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Got one already Russ! She definitely put a spell on me the witch.

10-Mar-21
I wish the Oklahoma forum was busier. Too many out baiting and shooting crossbows I guess.

10-Mar-21
At least somethings going on over there. I catch up on it about every 6 months and it takes about 2 mins! ;)

10-Mar-21
The Iowa Forum is so dead....even the spammers don’t post on it!

10-Mar-21
t-roy, the SD forum hasn't been posted on in so long it's still on the "spearsite".

10-Mar-21
Now that FB is pulling hunting pictures they should all pick up in activity;-)

10-Mar-21
John, we've resorted to gardening posts in the off season just so it doesn't get shut down for lack of activity.

10-Mar-21
I thought the gardening season was the happening time on the Okiehoma forum. ;) You send some of that OK Okra to CO. I can't get it to grow here.

10-Mar-21
Lol t-toy you are right.Ill post if you will!

10-Mar-21
Brotsky....the thread on the SD forum about knapping obsidian mechanicals WAS pretty informative, though!

Mike....sounds like a deal, but I’m betting most of our threads will be pretty short lived!

10-Mar-21
Thank you!

John we Oklahoma gardner's have learned plenty from Colorado gardeners just not in the okra department;). Was 82 here today gonna have to get serious on the garden soon.

10-Mar-21
It was 82 today in Push county? What?!

10-Mar-21
We have about 82 centimeters of snow coming

10-Mar-21
Come on over to the Louisiana forum. We get at average of 3-4 posts a year. Louisiana isn't known as a big buck state but, we do kill a few big ones. Hunting the river bottoms is fun with the added bonus of hunting swamp hogs.

10-Mar-21
Rick that's what my trucks thermometer read when I pulled into the driveway about 5. Had to turn the ac on for the first time this year the house was at 75.

10-Mar-21
Could always run a livehunt..... I hear that works great for CT traffic....

11-Mar-21
John, I do work for a large overnight shipping company so probably could arrange something later this summer! My Clemson Spineless(okra for those uninformed readers) has grown above my 6' privacy fence each of the last 2 years. I'm 6'4" and couldn't reach the tops without bending them over. We didn't have much luck growing any vegetables in Colorado Springs. Either a late freeze, early hail, late hail would get us every year so just quit trying.

11-Mar-21
I’ve search a few of the other forums. And it’s honestly surprising how quite a lot are compared to the Massachusetts one specifically. Our forum is always loaded with stuff.

11-Mar-21
I've had hail take out the garden more than once. I've done well with potatoes, lettuce, pumpkins, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes. I try okra every year. One year I got enough to fry it up for dinner one night. I can't get corn to do worth a darn and our neighborhood once was a cornfield. I appreciate the offer but you shipping okra sounds like more trouble than it is worth.

14-Mar-21
Very nice gardens fellow okies...hopefully you haven’t planted too much zucchini or okra about the only thing that grows in oklahoma lol

14-Mar-21
Everyone knows that Kansas is where it's at. Why do you guys look at your own states's boards?

14-Mar-21
Yeah head over to Kansas forum. They love talking about baiting. Be sure to ask for Sito

• Sitka Gear