Bow Bullet 14-Mar-21
Jaquomo 15-Mar-21
Bowboy 15-Mar-21
14-Mar-21

Bowboy's embedded Photo
This out my front window.
Bowboy's embedded Photo
This out my front window.
Gotta love spring time in the Rockies. I have 5ft drifts with the 20-25 wind.

14-Mar-21
I guess the moisture is great but dang!

14-Mar-21
Piling up fast over here in Laramie.

14-Mar-21
I just got done shoveling my driveway and walks. We only have about a 12" so far, but the water content makes if feel like 2 feet. By the time I finished, there was another inch where I started. I love the moisture, but my back doesn't love the shoveling.

Matt

14-Mar-21
What kind of impact, if any, will this have on the wildlife in the areas that are getting dumped on?

14-Mar-21
The benefits that all the moisture will bring will likely help wildlife more than hurt.

Matt

14-Mar-21

wyobullshooter's embedded Photo
wyobullshooter's embedded Photo
This is the back of the house. We just hit 26” of snow in Cheyenne and it’s supposed to keep up till morning. As always, the damn wind makes it much worse...50+ mph gusts. As GG says, we’ve been way behind in moisture, so the long-term benefits will outweigh the short-term misery.

Hey Craig, after you finish digging yourself out, I could use a hand. ;-)

14-Mar-21
Sorry Rob I have my own snow problem:)

T-Roy the wildlife should be fine. I feel bad for the ranchers since it's calving season here.

14-Mar-21
40" of wet snow at my mountain place and the plows are shut down due to visibility. We came down to town before it hit and have 22" here and still coming down, big wind, big branches breaking, haven't had power all day. Inconvenience, but we'll take it because we need it bad.

14-Mar-21
Cheyenne just broke thier record set in 1979 for snow in March.

Like Lou stated we need the moisture.

14-Mar-21
Sounds like effects of global warming

14-Mar-21
Craig, looks like you guys are having fun up there :)

Sunny and 55 down here today. Had light rain and snow down to 6000' the last two days.

I'll have to say, I wouldn't trade you right now. I'll cuss that statement come sept though hahahahhaha

Cheers, Pete

14-Mar-21
It's the effects of March, which has always been our snowiest month.

14-Mar-21
Yep, that resident general tag is worth it Pete:)

14-Mar-21
^^^^ It’s worth it in September. It’s debatable the other 11 months of the year! Ha!

14-Mar-21

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Same month of March in 2003, 32 inch of snow hit the Ft Collins Loveland area in three days. Caved in 52 older buildings , snow load. Our power just came back on , 4:44 pm being off since this am. Cranked up the old John Deere, 826 snow blower to clear drive way. Fun stuff, good to be outside. We got at least 20 in of snow here and now blowing. Should end tomorrow.

14-Mar-21
Paul you can come north and help out you're neighbors with that snow blower:)

14-Mar-21
Hey Craig, just a few days ago, we were praying for some much needed moisture. I guess our prayers were answered. The day before the snow, I fertilizer the lawn and garden. Temps predicted to be in the 50-60 next week. Good luck with your snow clearing.

14-Mar-21
Classic March up slop! Just a dusting up here in NWCO... still low for moisture up here but have a while to go before spring up in the high country. Hopefully y’all can get dug out and not too many problems down there!

14-Mar-21
Measured 21" on the tonneau cover of my truck here in NE Loveland. Really wet, heavy stuff. No power outages though. :-)

15-Mar-21
Still no power at 10:30 but life is good. Generator is running TV and Dish and lights. We have plenty of food, beer, whiskey, and ammo. Like camping in the wall tent except with tv!

15-Mar-21
They stated on the news here in Cheyenne we got 31 inches. I live in the county so I think we got more than that. Lots of shoveling happening this morning.

• Sitka Gear